reckless abandonment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reckless abandonment

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri May 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Just like flo said. just like he called me out. you're not my friends. no one can be a friend to me.

For i judge friendship not by emotional attachment or by common social interest, but by how well we support each other's dreams and passions.

Flo wanted to "see the good in me" but there is no good in me. I am an evil person who only wants to punish civilization and forever end its dominion on planet Earth, by reviving the dominion of Nature itself.

Anyone who either opposes me or refuses to assist is basically my enemy.

It is not that i am abandoning you, flo.
It is that i cannot be friends with those who are abandoning me.

So be it. No

In the meantime, i will not stop, i will not falter. I will continually pursue those one out of a billion people who have enough sense to honor Nature's sacrifices and stand by my side in defending Nature as the only true Authority.

But like flo said, it cannot contradict or impair free will. Free will, being Human Nature, is the automatic Authority amongst humans.

And since no humans want to willingly assist me in my agenda, it is only permitted to fail. therefore everyone who does not help me is my enemy and i will not treat you like a friend or a valid authority unto yourself. this is my will to do so, to disregard the wills of those who have abandoned me.
AGAIN, i am not abandoning anyone who has not previously evidenced and proven that they have abandoned me.

Round two, flo. same thing as before. either put out or GET out.

The same goes for anyone who thinks they can "find some good in" me and my agendas. either put out or get out. i will have nothing to do with you if you will have nothing to do with my agenda and efforts.

My dream wil come true one way or another, but i would prefer to do it the "right way" rather than just murder the opposition.

and this is a good case in point as to why i was suspended at TTB.

I have intentionally forsaken both patience and tolerance for any individual i might identify as part of the opposition of my dream.

So basically:

lol! help me out. there are two ways: with assistance, or by forsaking your life and body and just DIE.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reckless abandonment

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri May 24, 2013 9:13 pm

it's not like im asking you TO die. just assist me. that is all.

Just dont expect any form of appreciation, tolerance, kindness, kinship, or patience from me if you arent going to have appreciation, tolerance, kindness, kinship, and patience for my goals in life.

This is going in the "tough love" category. From nature to "Civil"-humans: Put out or get out.

It is not that I AM saying this but that this needs to be said, and that i've allowed it TO BE said THROUGH me.

Im going to be abandoned by all, arent I?
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 pm

let me shorten that again:

If my agenda and dreams are "my problem and not yours" then you've already abandoned any kinship with me and i'll have none of it with you.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri May 24, 2013 9:57 pm

hehe: thanks flo, you've helpped me address part of the problem... i'll let off the accelerator for a while. try to cool off. maybe smoke some resin...

I hope you can forgive me. im not mad at YOU per se... but the entire situation and the exchange still pisses me off. i AM still incredibly offended, but like i tried to say DURING our exchange, it's not personal.

*sigh* just... need allies. Friends are useless at this point. nothing but cardboard cutouts. "friends" just stand there and look pretty and are "always there for me" but cannot be counted on to be PART OF my life. just like cardboard cutouts.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top