an observation of the holy trinity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

an observation of the holy trinity

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sun May 26, 2013 4:28 pm

[quote=VMarco]No,...the physical dantian is the barycenter of the first 3 chakras,...the mental dantian is the barycenter of the upper 3 chakras. Only when these two are fully aware of,...is the heart center uncovered as the barycenter of all three dantians.

Trying to find truth without recognizing the false is futile,...likewise, seeking the heart before the physical and mental dantians are centered, won't happen. This is way I often mention that no Christian, that is, a person who clings to a belief system for their identity, will ever uncover their Unborn Awareness,...beliefs are barriers that veil the heart.[/quote]

In Christian terms, the lower dantien is the father, upper dantien is the son, and the central dantien is the holy spirit.

In matrix terms, the lower is the matrix, the upper is the AI and the middle is Neo. Laughing

My problem may very well be that i have forsaken the father and the son and simply dwelled all my life in the holy spirit without regard for the "order of operations" or "middle men".
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: an observation of the holy trinity

Post by WWROA on Wed May 29, 2013 2:22 pm

hm
WWROA
Admin

View user profile http://taouncut.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top