Civilization = terrorist nation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Civilization = terrorist nation

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:38 am

marblehead needs a reality check!

If my country

Good fundamentalist opening.

is such a bad one why is it that we have 10 million illegal immigrants?

You're forgetting who we stole this land from, asshole. i used to respect this guy, what a retard i was.

Why is it many Arabs come to the US to get an education and the majority of them petition to remain and work in the US when their education visa has expired? And why do we have such a large population of Iranians in the Detroit, MI area?
GOOD QUESTION, let me rephrase it to you: Why dont we give other countries any technology or research so that they even ever CAN improve and teach their citizens? (has to do with a "christian nation", BTW!)

Yes, I will agree that the US should not be as involved in the affairs of other countries as it is now and has been in the past.
OR AT ALL.

But then, let us not forget that the US's involvement in Afghanistan is a United Nations effort, not just a US effort and we all know why that happened.
OH and THAT makes it OKAY. right. Because if they jumped off a cliff, it'd mean you should too.

And then if you look at the mass genocide taking place in many of the Middle Eastern and African countries one would have to wonder what the fuck these people are thinking.

I can tell you. They're thinking "why cant i own my own life, why does my life have to be collateral for some global banking scheme?
No one WANTS to be the "bad guy" no one WANTS to do wrong unto others, but when someone thinks it okay to capitalize and monopolize upon the world's natural resources, the inevitable backlash is going to be people fighting. end of story.

We all are to blame, not just the US.
true enough, but let's not forget how much manipulation goes into coercing consumerism and compliance. is it MY fault that corporations established 30 years before i was born have brainwashed YOU and YOUR generation and the descendants thereof?! asshole.

And a number of Middle Eastern and African nations are taking good advantage of the West's desire for its oil and they are getting income that they would not otherwise and the governments are doing a great job of spreading the wealth amongst their people.
and you dont think that "we" will try to take them over with our "democracy" and steal the oil for free?!

But then you have those idots who just want to go out and kill innocent people. No balls to attack someone who can defend themself. No, they have to kill women and children so that they can go to heaven and have a bunch of virgins. What do the virgins get out of a situation like that? They don't give a shit about women and the fact that they are people too.

YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASS. DONT BLAME THE SOLDIERS WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE JOINING TO DO THEIR COUNTRY SOME GOOD THEN GET CONTRACTED INTO A SINFUL ESTABLISHMENT!!! the soldiers are being held hostage from their families you motherest fuck of a COCK.

The real terrorists are the corporations. good god, i thought you were smarter than that.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Civilization = terrorist nation

Post by WWROA on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 am

hahaa...

Is Marble here?

hmmm

We don't have civilization as I said in another post...

lets see...

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it.
The only question is whether World Government will be achieved
by conquest or consent."

James Paul Warburg
(1896-1969) son of Paul Moritz Warburg, nephew of Felix Warburg and of Jacob Schiff, both of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. which poured millions into the Russian Revolution through James' brother Max, banker to the German government, Chairman of the CFR
Source:

February 17, 1950, appearance before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

//

In our time, the curse is monetary illiteracy, just as inability to read plain print was the curse of earlier centuries. ----Ezra Pound

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson.”
-Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1933-Nov-21, in a letter to Colonel E. Mandell House

“The Federal Reserve Banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this Nation is run by the International Bankers.”
-Congressman Louis T. McFadde

“...the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve Banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to 45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [Federal Reserve] banks.”
-Eustace Mullins, The Federal Reserve Conspiracy

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.”
-Thomas Jefferson

“Communism is not [and never was] a creation of the masses to overthrow the Banking establishment, but rather a creation of the Banking establishment to overthrow and enslave the people.”
-Anthony J. Hilder

“Although Communism, like other `isms,' had origined with Marx's association with the House of Rothschild, it enlisted the reverent support of John D. Rockefeller because he saw Communism for what it is, the ultimate monopoly, not only controlling the government, the monetary system and all property, but also a monopoly which, like the corporations it emulates, is self-perpetuating and eternal. It was the logical progression from his Standard Oil monopoly.”
-Eustace Mullins, chapter 10 (“The Rockefeller Syndicate”), of Murder by Injection

“These are the rules of big business. They have superseded the teachings of our parents and are reducible to a simple maxim: Get a monopoly; let Society work for you; and remember that the best of all business is politics, for a legislative grant, franchise, subsidy or tax exemption is worth more than a Kimberly or Comstock lode, since it does not require any labor, either mental or physical, for its exploitation.”
-Frederick C. Howe, in Confessions of a Monopolist (1906)

^^ couple things to get warmed up! haha

We live in a Corporatocracy /ˌkɔrpərəˈtɒkrəsi/, not to be confused with Corporatism, is a term used as an economic and political system controlled by corporations or corporate interests.

Where people are walking $$

Where there is no morality / ethics / humanity

It is religious in nature and it's thinking is such...

Deuteronomy 7:16

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Deuteronomy 7:16.

And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee.

//

Once we are free of this we can have civilization...
WWROA
Admin

View user profile http://taouncut.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top