Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:
Let's set aside teh argument and semantics (please?) and start from scratch:

SfT, ASK your first question.   please make it direct and singular, so as not to confuse your opponent.

MJS, please ignore any insults and digs against you and simply, and plainly as possible, answer the questions.

If neither of you can agree to do this, then get the fuck off my planet.
Can you accept people punch your nuts and then have fun with you eating steaks together? I mean, reality is, there isn't a way out if one side is an ass and never intended to be a human being. As you said, I don't give a 24 karat fuck about SFT, because he or she don't even come for an answer, and why the hell does it matter to him anyway?  

Seriously, even he is acting polite, doesn't mean he is sincere, and so I am not going to answer fakers too. You think I fucking cares too? Nope. He can keep spamming the forum, until one day, he got banned.

ADDED:

StandsForTruth wrote:Die Hard Trojan Von Nut, we all have our own purposes, views, and approach. Anyway, I have already said what I wanted to say on the matter, and I have already asked my questions, so I won't dwell on it further. Mak Jo Si has made it clear that he has no intentions of answering my questions. People who want to know a bit more about the actual history of it all can check out my posts in this thread if they like. People who don't care can ignore my posts.
Oh you see? He came for expressing himself only. Period. Truth be told.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Laughing you misinterpreted something about that, dontcha think? when i said i am not in control, i meant it... i am not going to pick your opinions.

When i said i am not picking sides, i also meant that. im not siding with you, and im not siding against you. i am nit picking at the conflict in between you and StandsforTruth and comparing that to the act of weeding.

In a sense it could even be seen as "pitting both sides against the middle". Wu Wei; i am not adhering to either side, but flowing around them both, while eliminating the unnecessary emissions.


I'd say this thread is over the moment you reacted to "my failed speech". if you two are not going to discuss or reach resolution, then you two are BOTH spammers and BOTH guilty equally.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:03 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:
In a sense it could even be seen as "pitting both sides against the middle".   Wu Wei; i am not adhering to either side, but flowing around them both, while eliminating the unnecessary emissions.
First of all, sorry that I misunderstood you, but then I did actually placed information and answers out that all answered SFT's question and shit already, just that this asshole don't read doesn't mean that I haven't did my part to answer. Of course, it's up to the new comers to ask for more clarifications - if they really wanted to know and asking in a sincere way. Not answering questions because of fucktards asking with bad manners i not a guilt, you need to get your facts right about this. Just like if you keep bitching around a prof and tell them to answer your questions while you swear at them, you think you will get some answers? Doesn't mean they are dumbfucks, it just means you are mindfucks because you ask impolitely for things you wanted to know. This is the way how nature works, shame on you if you haven't realized that part yet. We are human, not robots. We do not have a reset button.

Also, your word "Wu Wei" is used wrong and that thanks to the Chinese-English thing again, just like the comics and shit we just discussed in another thread. Sigh... If you are really in the state of "nature"'s like the emotionless-but-operating-ongoingingly kinda thing that describe how nature runs by itself on its own pattern without feelings - right, then you are a hypocrite again. If you are really Wu Wei in this way, you should not interfere and not join in the fire. If you join in the fire and jam in a word you know you are not wu wei anymore. You don't stand for both parties, but you strongly stand for your own party now because you WANT something to happen or a way to go out. That is YOUR party. The world is not two sided, just like World War, there are more than one country that is in the war, if you don't want to fight, don't jam in and stuck your head in the way. If you join it, fire a bullet, raise a flag, say a comment, you already declare that you joined and there goes a 3rd party.

You are nowhere wu wei man. Epic fail on this one. IF you are so into "wu wei" you would have not joined this shit and just "read" or "skip".
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 am

does oxygen interfere and "join the fire" when the air around the burning object comes into contact with the flame?
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:18 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:does oxygen interfere and "join the fire" when the air around the burning object comes into contact with the flame?
Don't use this as an example, because you don't even fit the role of oxygen here. If you jam in, and demand or suggest both sides to do something your way, you are introducing new elements into the scenario, which is like tossing some chemicals into the already-burning fire, and see how it work out, maybe it will burst, maybe it will kill the fire, maybe it will just stay there and do nothing, who knows. That's what you just did.

Oxygen don't talk, you see? Question 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 am

YOU came HERE. i didnt go asking you to join this forum Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:YOU came HERE.  i didnt go asking you to join this forum  Laughing
Nice trick, but it doesn't work.
You didn't tell me to join, right, but so? The forum is public and open, so why can't I join? Just because there is fire in "my" thread, did I invite you to tame? If I did, maybe you can quote me the passage I wrote to you directly to come and tame the fire?

Oh right, the forum is public, you can join and jam anyway you like too! But then, if you did make that move, then you are not the "oxygen" or what you claim to be "wu wei" already. So you just slapped yourself again. Laughing flower 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 am

Mak Jo Si I am not sure how you handle these knuckle heads...these fucking Wilson's robots are annoying and keep repeating the same shit over and over again. Hope they blow a short fuse soon Sigh! Really spamming this forum.

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut ...no offense but do you often speak in Shakespeare style in real life? Cool photo by the way.
avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:28 am

Did i say i was attempting to tame your fire?

No, i am quite pleased by your passion.

Did i say i was attempting to contribute to your practice?

No, i said i could detect a potential that you were no less a fraud than Yong. which, for that matter, is ot accusing you of such, but pointing out the appearance thereof!


You said you cannot control or give a shit about the future, but you here said you "removing the unnecessary weeds growing up around him (and yourself) to allow the both of you to grow with fewer inhibitions into your own natural blooming." so why are you doing for something you don't give a shit about eh? Uh... or am I confused here huh?
Maintaining the gardening example:

Your Tin Yat Lineage is its own unique plant.

By neither pruning it, nor fertilizing it, one can help it bloom in its own fullness by removing the adjacent weeds. this is not promoting the plant or cultivating it, i am not contributing to the plant itself, but giving it room to cultivate itself uninhibited.

All i have done here is a little weeding inbetween the Mak jo si flower and the standsfortruth vine.



Returning to the fire example:

I was already a member of this forum. you started new topics, naturally i move in to investigate.

The natural progression of things is quite simple: we share our thoughts, compare our thoughts, maybe we argue, maybe we agree.

But you brought an argument with you before you even joined. you were already burning.

So i CAN compare to an oxygen mollecule, for i did not invite teh fire, nor did i have any intent to spike the fire, but to give it room to burn.


Or as i compared earlier, pitting two sides against the middle: I simply drifted in the right direction with the right windfall to merge with you and stands.

I have no intent on feeding your fire...

If i have any intent, it would be to allow your two flames to digest one another, purifying each other and refinine your individual positions on whatever your argument is all about.



And lastly, all i did was offer you BOTH a chance to restart this whole thing, gain refreshed perspective, and possibly bring the whole thing to a conclusion.


you BOTH rejected my offer, you are BOTH equally guilty for what so ever either of your problems are: it's strictly betwen you two, but you both brought it here without my help.


If you dont want anyone to help resolve your conflict, stop bringing it up.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:30 am

Tin Lui wrote:Mak Jo Si I am not sure how you handle these knuckle heads...these fucking Wilson's robots are annoying and keep repeating the same shit over and over again. Hope they blow a short fuse soon Sigh! Really spamming this forum.

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut ...no offense but do you often speak in Shakespeare style in real life? Cool photo by the way.

My vocabulary education is a curse as much as it is a blessing Laughing


I do have a little trouble speaking plainly sometimes... but it's a shame...


I have never even read any Shakespeare! Laughing



On the topic of yongbots... Laughing i hope the spam ends too. i really do.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:46 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

We all came in sincerely with Jo Si's request to assist other that are in need for answers and suggestions in this fucked up world. All of us had been through real spiritual magic battle with evil entity cases and had effectively & efficiently resolved with Tin Yat Lineage Taoist magic. Therefore and not bullshitting ...considered this forum to be lucky that we are all here willing to help out. Hope this forum bloom at rocket speed....again this is no joke considering we all have full time job and have to contribute time on this forum. Having saying that ...fucking w-bots are a spam and no help to this forum.

avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:12 am

alchemy is the act of mutual digestion.

If our activities here are in mutual interest, even the conflicts will only benefit us and help us to grow.




That being said, i too hope that this will flourish and blossom into something we can all benefit from mutually.

Bots or no... i cannot agree that y'all are dealing with the bots in a particularaly conductive manner... kind of like slamming on the brakes at the last second for a red light instead of slowing down ahead of time...


I hope that whatever troubles your "wilson bots" give you is not enough for you to pay your attention to them. if they really ARE baseless, your responding to them, acknowledging them, is only harmful to your own cause. Ignore them, let the truth speak for itself - if you are on a true path, you need not defend it - the truth is self evident.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:15 am

Well said Die hard cos ignore them is the best method and you know what the more they speak the more they are actually revealing their actual inner self charactor.And thats the reason why I know about this so called taoist master as long as he open more of his mouth.Well a wise one would never open up much of his or her mouth accept just say a few words.And also not the kind of words like bad words or not nice word coming out from the so called real taoist master.Well he actually show his real charactor the more he speak.And also my gosh its in the public forum hmm and I just wonder how he show as an example as a taoist master and this made me feel shame cos I cant have this kind of so called taoist master act and behaviour.Well its just make me and all those in taoist sect a laughing stock by other religion.A good practictioner can control his emotion and also will think twice b4 reply and with a good wisdom of answer not the kind of bad word and attacking or accusing words.Actually I dont even know him or his lineage but because of his reaction and reply now I can say I know him not 100% but 90% of his teaching and practice.I can actually comment every single practice he has cos this is not new to me but for what I am just wasting my time cos the answer is the same he will accused you and then saying bad words.I was expecting a a reply which has wisdom in it but until now I got is all nothing but bad words and accusation.All my reply carry wisdom and thats why he cant answer back even my IP was banned in his blog.You see he think he is the only one that has temple and other dont and also he has student and other dont.What a shallow minded person.Can I know how many student he has?I think I know the answer and I am not going to tell here cos I was afraid he might again attacking me and this will cause unnecessary argument.You see I actually can describe how is your charactor when you chat here and thats why I say you have learn and practice a good wisdom knowlegde not like the other so called master taoist.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:42 am

Tin Lui wrote:Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

We all came in sincerely with Jo Si's request to assist other that are in need for answers and suggestions in this fucked up world. All of us had been through real spiritual magic battle with evil entity cases and had effectively & efficiently resolved with Tin Yat Lineage Taoist magic. Therefore and not bullshitting ...considered this forum to be lucky that we are all here willing to help out. Hope this forum bloom at rocket speed....again this is no joke considering we all have full time job and have to contribute time on this forum. Having saying that ...fucking w-bots are a spam and no help to this forum.

Yes indeed you have a good intention and I also seem to be agree on you on this term so keep it up as your reply are better than your master where only know how to use bad words and accusation.I dont side either one also but actually your master are a hot tempered guy and a fighter as well but no wisdom at all when talking

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:09 am

And as for SFT i think you just let the matter rest on it self cos i think it will never end and the real one will achieve the truth and also you see I dont even reply with bad words even they accuse and using bad words or whatever cos thats their mouth I cant shut them up hehe.As I always say bad mouth wont hurt you cos u not even loose a single hair and I think if u behave like this guy you will be killed not by a gun or knife but by a words from the mouth.You see this is to show us that no words can hurt you except direct contact with object.Ya I know it sound hard to swallow for others especially if they are always want to win over words or argument.So dont worry the truth will prevail itself in the end like what Die hard say.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:17 am

flo wrote:so what do i do? what do i need to learn about taoism
Hehe you dont need to learn the toaism but you need to learn this word TAO means the way it work is logic and cent and this is the way that we face in everyday life.Just practice the logic and sense things first before you jump to something that is unatural way.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:33 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:And lastly, all i did was offer you BOTH a chance to restart this whole thing, gain refreshed perspective, and possibly bring the whole thing to a conclusion.

you BOTH rejected my offer, you are BOTH equally guilty for what so ever either of your problems are: it's strictly betwen you two, but you both brought it here without my help.

If you dont want anyone to help resolve your conflict, stop bringing it up.
Your example still fail because you see human being like dead objects, and not human being. I suggest you speak in a more "normal" way and stop trying to use other things as metaphors or comparison. The problem is, facing problems DIRECTLY is the Taoist style, which means, directly as in we don't loop around to say things. Just purely - say it.

I wasn't "already burning" when I enter the forum. If you realized that I wasn't here for that StandsForTruth or the WiseTaoBuddy guy. I don't even expect them to come nor wanted them to come. But if they come, I don't fear, or even care. The thing is, you seems the be the one that cares eh? Maybe the moderator should, but you don't seems to be one though. If you just left yourself out of the "fire" and let it be, maybe it will resolve by itself too, so why you need to introduce new elements and WANT things to go your way?

You THINK that things can restart, reset and resolve like that. Can someone kill your father, rape your mother, and then reset and restart just because they say sorry? Please use human logic, you are escaping from reality here my friend. You didn't choose which side to stand on, because we never tell you to, but then, you stand too strongly on your own, wanting your own way, and stubbornly think your way will work, while you forgot the reality and facts that we are human being, not robots. If one can rape your mom, kill your dad, and you can still eat steak with them and joke around, I can only see a man-like-object with no integrity. Therefore, "it" doesn't earn my respect at all, worse than a dog or a log. tongue 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by flo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 am

i want to know about your true taoism

not Wilsom Young's taoism, not fake taoism

i want to know about your true taoism

make sure you DO NOT give me any information from Wilsummus Yiong
avatar
flo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:03 am

flo wrote:i want to know about your true taoism
not Wilsom Young's taoism, not fake taoism
i want to know about your true taoism
make sure you DO NOT give me any information from Wilsummus Yiong
Laughing  "Wilsummus Yong" ! Shocked 

My Taoism, or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism, is for sure "Pure Taoism" because it doesn't mix with anything else beside its own, Taoism. But I have to say that it is "True Taoism" because everything in the lineage is "True and Real" for us, since everything is proven by not only ourselves, but even our students and clients that they are really "working" and "real".

So, what do you want to know about my lineage then?

Probably you can start by poking at something you like from the menu and see what I can do for ya? Please don't say "chef's special", because I am very lazy to think of creative surprises for custom dishes.. hahahaha! bounce 

Still waiting for the 7 days period to pass by, so I can at least post links! pale 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
flo wrote:i want to know about your true taoism
not Wilsom Young's taoism, not fake taoism
i want to know about your true taoism
make sure you DO NOT give me any information from Wilsummus Yiong
Laughing  "Wilsummus Yong" ! Shocked 

My Taoism, or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism, is for sure "Pure Taoism" because it doesn't mix with anything else beside its own, Taoism. But I have to say that it is "True Taoism" because everything in the lineage is "True and Real" for us, since everything is proven by not only ourselves, but even our students and clients that they are really "working" and "real".

So, what do you want to know about my lineage then?  

Probably you can start by poking at something you like from the menu and see what I can do for ya?  Please don't say "chef's special", because I am very lazy to think of creative surprises for custom dishes.. hahahaha! bounce 

Still waiting for the 7 days period to pass by, so I can at least post links!  pale 
Yes you can claim yours is the pure taoism if you used the right speech and action but I dont see you have it now as shown by the ugly side of yours

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 pm

wisetaobuddy wrote:...have it now as shown by the ugly side of yours
Did I ask for your opinion, moron fucktard?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:06 pm

wisetaobuddy

If you got lost on the street and wanted a direction how will you ask a stranger for help? Your approach to Mak Jo Si had no manner entirely, so why will you even expect Mak Jo Si to reply to you? You show no respect and will be treat the same. That is a very natural reaction don't you think in life. Anyone in this world will flamed up just by reading your long nonsense messages that have no merits at all. Hell you sounded like a broken record that keeps going on and on and on. ...very much like a crazy person that I used to know in my family.

The points is stop with your tactic because no really give a shit about it. If you really want the answer go to Mak Jo Si website and search for your answer..believed me it is there. Mak Jo Si is a busy person as well and cannot tolerate people who DON'T listen well as well virtue less. I can be wrong about you, but you existence here so far led to that conclusion.

avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Tin Lui wrote: Mak Jo Si is a busy person as well and cannot tolerate people who DON'T listen well as well virtue less. I can be wrong about you, but you existence here so far led to that conclusion.
Very true, I was just typing up a bunch of blog post on my blog this morning... holy cow, see Taoist Master Blog and you can see how many new posts I typed today! Amazing... but now I need to sleep! Laughing 

Yup I am a human being, not a robot. If someone fuck around me first and then pretend to be a sheep, trust me, I will always treat them like fucktards only. It's more like someone rape your mom and kill your dad and then they say something to demand you to do something... will you help them to do it even they speak "nicer"?

The best word I can use for that guy is -- get the fuck out of my sight and fuck the wall if you wish.

Nice eh? Very direct.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
wisetaobuddy wrote:...have it now as shown by the ugly side of yours
Did I ask for your opinion, moron fucktard?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nope i didnt ask for your opinion cos I know who you are and also its just that I like to remind you not to act as the pure taoism teacher cos you are still lacking behind the purest one cos you only say yours one is pure but not purest sorry for that and in that case i think you still have to improve on it lol.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Mak Jo Si,

I would tell him to fuck off as well if directed to me. But even reading his posting he does have a problem mentally listening or maybe it was Wilson Yong who hired him or her to be this anal because Wilson Yong is such a shy, nice, and innocent fuck busy guy.

What I don't get is if you are being accused on media for wrong doing it will be wise to address to the public the reason, but hiding in the cave will just make it worst.

People get the impression you are young, soft and too radical in the Taoism to be genuine and therefore mock you. But the funny thing is the joke is on them because you will get fucked to the extreme at the end for being an asshole. Now that is Taoism attitude...you fuck with nature and nature fuck you harder with hotter temperature and crazy weather.
avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum