Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:07 am

Mak Jo Si

I guess this was the intention of the flowerball on this forum...talk shit and then threat people with it's monkeee balls power...sound like a thug again....so sad...
avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:13 am

/remix:
In the hall of the Monkey King... n_n i'd listen to THAT! Very Happy
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:16 am

In the hall of the Monkey King. ?????
a song?


well, I guess so, but he CLAIMED to be a "Taoist" who know stuff, and his monkey king can KICK ASS from the OTHER SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE, so I guess my ass is not that hard to kick for that 5000 yrs old monkey.

Please note, my real age is over 5000 years old, and so that silly monkey is just a baby ass to me though. I don't want to bully babies. LOL!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 am

That is the problem with the wanna be Taoists. They relied everything on their so called "god" for everything...career, relationship, sickness and magic battle. They don't used a fraction of their brain and often felt mighty because they have a god for disposal. What makes this more amusing is these are not even real god, but demon scamming human.
My pop was the same ...relied on that fucking Mazu statue for everything and don't know shit about running a temple then calls himself a Taoist....sigh...
avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 am

Tin Lui wrote:That is the problem with the wanna be Taoists. They relied everything on their so called "god" for everything...career, relationship, sickness and magic battle. They don't used a fraction of their brain and often felt mighty because they have a god for disposal. What makes this more amusing is these are not even real god, but demon scamming human.
My pop was the same ...relied on that fucking Mazu statue for everything and don't know shit about running a temple then calls himself a Taoist....sigh...
ya.. Lau Jo Si was shocked to know about your father's case too. Like.. he don't even know anything, didn't study anything, and don't even belong to a sect or anything and he call himself a Taoist or a temple host.. and he run that thing with a mentally ill daughter.. what the hell? Like.. people really go there and think they are for real and end up being scammed by that ghost possessed bitch? Gosh.. there goes a scammer man.. and he really don't feel the guilt of lying too...

I am sure flowingmonkey is the same..
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Yoda on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 am

This Monkey God entity might be a good fighter against a cooperative partner, perhaps, but that doesn't mean anything in a real fight... here is an analogous situation where the mysterious chi power master could fight his hypnotized students but not a normal guy off the street:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Yoda

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am

Yoda wrote:This Monkey God entity might be a good fighter against a cooperative partner, perhaps, but that doesn't mean anything in a real fight... here is an analogous situation where the mysterious chi power master could fight his hypnotized students but not a normal guy off the street:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HAHAHAHAAHA! I know you will post that shit up! LOL!!!! I am thinking that flowingmonkey will soon be as frustrated as the boxer's rebellion guys soon and start testing themselves with a dull knife again. HAHAHAHA!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Yoda on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 am

Some Taoists just love those dull knives... they must have gotten that from the Buddhists!
avatar
Yoda

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:09 am

Yoda wrote:Some Taoists just love those dull knives... they must have gotten that from the Buddhists!
Hahaha I guess not, but mostly from the stage magic shows, HAHAHAHAHA!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:16 am

Tin Sun wrote:
wisetaobuddy wrote:because of the ignorance of such a so called taoist  then i can say that its hopeless and no cure for him even i have said it many time whenever open his mouth all are nothing but bad words.What a pity that even animal shit can be usefull to me but your mouth shit are totally useless.You only make more foe than friends cos if I pass the information about you accused other sect as cult and bullshit especially the tian shen sect which has thousands of follower all over malaysia and also they are well recognised of doing good deeds without asking even a cent.Get your fact right b4 comment and accused others cos you might just stir up the hornet nest if I will pass this info to them but you are lucky cos the  most of them are in chinese educated and they dont put themself up in advertisement.And by the way I tought you got a student here in Malaysia and I was just wonder if he/she is really from malaysia or u just make up all the story???Dont do things out of boundary cos i know who you really was and all the guys here in this forum.I dont exposed your tactic here either and i am not going to cos i know you will deny everything.Thanks to all your reply and other that reply that is actually exposing your true self.The more you reply to me the more you are exposing your true self.And again I like to remind you that just take care of your practice and business and dont debunked here and there cos i believe if you never disturb other then other also dont disturb you.Mind your own words and business that what i like you to know.Well i like to comment further but i dont think i need to do that cos i can write all about you but i dont do that cos as i say you are making a living out of this so i dont intend to break your rice bowl.And this will be my last comment here and also hopefully you dont stir trouble in future if not than maybe by that time you wont have  a chance to repent and even your master cant save you from what you are doing.MAY YOUR MASTER GUIDE YOU TO A PROPER PATH AND SPEECH.
What are you talking about? Thousands of follower all over in Malaysia? Your head la! Kau jgn cakap babi boleh tak? Tian Shen Sect punye main temple, saya tiap2 hari pun ada tengok. Tapi tengok apa? Pintu tokong tu tutup! Not happy? Come Hong Kong 97, 1997, 1288 or Kuta Bali and find me la! Don't chui kong lampa song la, thousands of follower? PUI!!!
Ya now i see why standfortruth say is true cos you just know a bit or search from the internet for info it doesnt mean you can framed and accused everyone.Yes i already told you will deny but let me tell you i know this sect some 15 years back and they already have more than 3000 member since then and until today i never know how many of them have join.Well dont deny the truth cos i was staying nearby the temple and you better shut your mouth up ignorant group of liars and accusing everyone that run against your sect.Well you are a good lawyer if you become one but i will call this LAWYER BURUK in malay meaning.You can come and see me beside the temple and I will call for a press conference if you want to liars??And see who is telling the truth.What a kind of stupid kids here that blame here and there without fact.Well from now on I wont believe any words or any teaching from this stupid lineage cos they are just a bunch of kids that want to frame other without fact.And also dont play all the acting please cos i know you are using different name to reply to me just to show you have student.What a lousy actor.You want to deny what i am saying also then go ahead cos i know you can even deny if i say i was staying behind the temple.For your info the temple was closed during the day cos they are all working and only open at night so what you to say about it cos i already say this temple is not a business orientated and they only provide all free service even they can supply you with all the fu for free.So you want to deny this also???Well if you talked further you will just make a fool of yourself cos i already say what is the fact and the truth.You want people to believe you that stay in Canada or Me that stay near the temple you accused??I tell you all better shut the shit mouth all dont be ignorant cos ignorant will cause your downfall.Even I say I want to have the last comment but the way you accused is totally noncense and this make me break my precept to counter your lie.Well at first I tought Willson is your enemy but now you just make one of yours too and now I know why all of them hate you.Congrat you just have add one more foe to your list and thats me.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:20 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:uh oh, Tin Sun in Malay mode now, WTF, you got busted again. LOL!
Got busted of because i dont believe he is from malaysia well ya maybe he is the only blind guy in MALAYSIA that join your group.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:23 am

Tin Lui wrote:That is the problem with the wanna be Taoists. They relied everything on their so called "god" for everything...career, relationship, sickness and magic battle. They don't used a fraction of their brain and often felt mighty because they have a god for disposal. What makes this more amusing is these are not even real god, but demon scamming human.
My pop was the same ...relied on that fucking Mazu statue for everything and don't know shit about running a temple then calls himself a Taoist....sigh...
You might as well do the same to your deity and also i mean all the words you say cos your deity also dont exist.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin yuen on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 am

Hahaha gao chen ni lau kau kong jiao huay... lau liao la buay pai ke chak kin chew la... LOL!!!
avatar
Tin yuen

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:28 am

LOL! Anyone realized that WTF guy is talking? Uh.. sorry, I don't, I just see a dog farting out of the mouth to claps his own pink flaps and cheers for his ass-explosion cuz he just got.. busted. cheers 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:33 am

Tin yuen wrote:Hahaha    gao chen ni lau kau kong jiao huay...  lau liao la buay pai ke chak kin chew la... LOL!!!
This guy think malaysia is very prestigious, and only malaysia people are smart enough to realized monkey king is a "god" LOL!!! I pity his parents who gave him birth man, waste of natural resources to give birth to this non-recyclable piece of garbage head.... guessed he licked too much bananas with the monkey god too, hahahah!

StandsForTruth, WTF, and flowinghands - wow the 3 animals from the journey to the west!

I am sure Flowinghands is the monkey, WTF I think is the pig, because he like talking about pigs before, LOL! The other SFT guy might be the other creature shit. hahahah! FAmous for being stupid like a rock. LOL
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:36 am

[quote="Mak Jo Si"]LOL!  Anyone realized that WTF guy is talking? Uh.. sorry, I don't, I just see a dog farting out of the mouth to claps his own pink flaps and cheers for his ass-explosion cuz he just got.. busted. cheers [/quote
HAHA GOT BUSTED AND CHANGE TOPIC AND USING BAD WORDS??


wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:38 am

i dont care whether you like it or not cos i already warn you dont play with fire cos you dont even know what is in front of you.You will burn yourself kids.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:39 am

cheers BAD WORDS ARE FOR BAD PEOPLE, GOOD WORDS FOR GOOD PEOPLE.

You are bad people, so only bad words for fucking moron mindfucks like you. You don't realize that we don't "need" and "want" you here in this thread at all? How a fucking pig here can talk like a human being? WTF? wow you are a miracle! Your parents should be proud their sperms and shit can mix and created you as a living creature!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:
Tin yuen wrote:Hahaha    gao chen ni lau kau kong jiao huay...  lau liao la buay pai ke chak kin chew la... LOL!!!
This guy think malaysia is very prestigious, and only malaysia people are smart enough to realized monkey king is a "god" LOL!!!  I pity his parents who gave him birth man, waste of natural resources to give birth to this non-recyclable piece of garbage head.... guessed he licked too much bananas with the monkey god too, hahahah!

StandsForTruth, WTF, and flowinghands - wow the 3 animals from the journey to the west!

I am sure Flowinghands is the monkey, WTF I think is the pig, because he like talking about pigs before, LOL!  The other SFT guy might be the other creature shit. hahahah!  FAmous for being stupid like a rock. LOL
ya we are the three of them and we are going to bust your evil sect along the way to the west.haha

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:41 am

HAHAHA, evil sect? you mean your own? Wow, miracle!

I openly invited you three for a magic warfare, but you three just can't do shit, so where is your monkey king god now? sleeping in the cave? you got balls to go real? if not, shut the fuck up and stitch your pink flaps up. fucking cunt!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Sun on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 am

wisetaobuddy wrote:Ya now i see why standfortruth say is true cos you just know a bit or search from the internet for info it doesnt mean you can framed and accused everyone.Yes i already told you will deny but let me tell you i know this sect some 15 years back and they already have more than 3000 member since then and until today i never know how many of them have join.Well dont deny the truth cos i was staying nearby the temple and you better shut your mouth up ignorant group of liars and accusing everyone that run against your sect.Well you are a good lawyer if you become one but i will call this LAWYER BURUK in malay meaning.You can come and see me beside the temple and I will call for a press conference if you want to liars??And see who is telling the truth.What a kind of stupid kids here that blame here and there without fact.Well from now on I wont believe any words or any teaching from this stupid lineage cos they are just a bunch of kids that want to frame other without fact.And also dont play all the acting please cos i know you are using different name to reply to me just to show you have student.What a lousy actor.You want to deny what i am saying also then go ahead cos i know you can even deny if i say i was staying behind the temple.For your info the temple was closed during the day cos they are all working and only open at night so what you to say about it cos i already say this temple is not a business orientated and they only provide all free service even they can supply you with all the fu for free.So you want to deny this also???Well if you talked further you will just make a fool of yourself cos i already say what is the fact and the truth.You want people to believe you that stay in Canada or Me that stay near the temple you accused??I tell you all better shut the shit mouth all dont be ignorant cos ignorant will cause your downfall.Even I say I want to have the last comment but the way you accused is totally noncense and this make me  break my precept to counter your lie.Well at first I tought Willson is your enemy but now you just make one of yours too and now I know why all of them hate you.Congrat you just have add one more foe to your list and thats me.
FUCK YOU PLEASE? IM FROM MALAYSIA, IM FROM PENANG. FK U LA LANJIAO COME OUT IF U CAN LA WE MEET UP IN HONG KONG 1997, WANT OR NOT? ORANG PUKI, FUCK YOU! RESEARCH YOUR LAMPA! THAT PAI GINA KENG IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEMPLE LA FK UR LANJIAO FK UR MOTHER U MAKE ME MAD FKIN DOG! I DONT LIKE PEOPLE BARK HERE AND THERE LIKE A DOG YOU KNOW? GO BUKIT BENDERA JUMP DOWN BETTER LA, UR LANJIAO PONG PA SAY LA DON TALK COCK CAN OR NOT? CAO HAI
avatar
Tin Sun

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 am

Tin Sun wrote:
wisetaobuddy wrote:Ya now i see why standfortruth say is true cos you just know a bit or search from the internet for info it doesnt mean you can framed and accused everyone.Yes i already told you will deny but let me tell you i know this sect some 15 years back and they already have more than 3000 member since then and until today i never know how many of them have join.Well dont deny the truth cos i was staying nearby the temple and you better shut your mouth up ignorant group of liars and accusing everyone that run against your sect.Well you are a good lawyer if you become one but i will call this LAWYER BURUK in malay meaning.You can come and see me beside the temple and I will call for a press conference if you want to liars??And see who is telling the truth.What a kind of stupid kids here that blame here and there without fact.Well from now on I wont believe any words or any teaching from this stupid lineage cos they are just a bunch of kids that want to frame other without fact.And also dont play all the acting please cos i know you are using different name to reply to me just to show you have student.What a lousy actor.You want to deny what i am saying also then go ahead cos i know you can even deny if i say i was staying behind the temple.For your info the temple was closed during the day cos they are all working and only open at night so what you to say about it cos i already say this temple is not a business orientated and they only provide all free service even they can supply you with all the fu for free.So you want to deny this also???Well if you talked further you will just make a fool of yourself cos i already say what is the fact and the truth.You want people to believe you that stay in Canada or Me that stay near the temple you accused??I tell you all better shut the shit mouth all dont be ignorant cos ignorant will cause your downfall.Even I say I want to have the last comment but the way you accused is totally noncense and this make me  break my precept to counter your lie.Well at first I tought Willson is your enemy but now you just make one of yours too and now I know why all of them hate you.Congrat you just have add one more foe to your list and thats me.
FUCK YOU PLEASE? IM FROM MALAYSIA, IM FROM PENANG. FK U LA LANJIAO COME OUT IF U CAN LA WE MEET UP IN HONG KONG 1997, WANT OR NOT? ORANG PUKI, FUCK YOU! RESEARCH YOUR LAMPA! THAT PAI GINA KENG IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEMPLE LA FK UR LANJIAO FK UR MOTHER U MAKE ME MAD FKIN DOG! I DONT LIKE PEOPLE BARK HERE AND THERE LIKE A DOG YOU KNOW? GO BUKIT BENDERA JUMP DOWN BETTER LA, UR LANJIAO PONG PA SAY LA DON TALK COCK CAN OR NOT? CAO HAI
meet up in hong kong for what you?And by the way the truth will make you mad and i just wonder if all the bad words will make you happy?Sorry i cant make you happy then cos i cant say out those word you need to find another person that is expert in this and its Mak jO SI

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 am

HAHAHAHAA WTB dun even know what Tin sun is talking about! LOL! he really think Tin Sun want him to meet up in Hong Kong! HAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH I can see who is not a real Malaysian now!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:HAHAHA, evil sect? you mean your own? Wow, miracle!

I openly invited you three for a magic warfare, but you three just can't do shit, so where is your monkey king god now? sleeping in the cave? you got balls to go real? if not, shut the fuck up and stitch your pink flaps up. fucking cunt!
Actually, i've already defeated you...

It's sad, but you issued the challenge...  i apologize.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! good one nut! But try harder~
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum