Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by enegue3012 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:

Remember there are three rules that you MUST agree to in order to be registered or stay registered too. If you broke it, you also lost everything you gained. That also applies to students.  But the fact is, if you are not retarded, why will you break the rules?  Those rules are so easy that even a 3 yrs old won't find it hard to follow anyway. It's like just "be a good person" and you are alright, how hard is that? LOL!
Thanks for your explanation Mak Jo Si. About the three rules that must be accepted by TYL practitioners, i know it is this:

1) No execution of evil magic... etc

2) No other religion pratices... etc

3) Have faith in TYL... etc

I think lots of sane people who are interested to learn in TYL would not have a problem with (1) and (3), but what is your direction on rule (2)... i'm from Malaysia and as you know it Malaysians have a diverse culture / traditions and the traditions varies among various ethnic groups. Tin Sun whom i am aware is from Malaysia will also know this.

Assuming i am already a TY registered believer, what do i do in these scenario for rule (2):

1) During certain occassions like marriage, qing ming etc, we are traditionally required to offer incense to altars or ancestor graves... can i still offer incense with the intention of just offering incense and NO other intentions ?

2) There are many activities in the temples over here... can i still go to the temple to help out i.e. just offer my labour without participating in their rituals ? Bcoz of family / friend's request to help.

3) During the possession, the medium will usually give "blessings" to people who are present there. If my family / friends invite me to go and receive the "blessings", must i decline the invite ... or can i just go through the "blessing" activity and that's about it, with no other intentions.

4) Does rule (2) is only about:
a) not practicing religious rituals from other lineage / sources
b) and not placing other religious items on the TY altar ?
Any more real life examples so rule (2) is clearer.

Appreciate your answers on the above questions, these will help to clarify situations for potential TYL practitioners in the Malaysian context.

Terima Kasih (Thank You in Malay language)

enegue3012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
enegue3012 wrote:
Oh yea... maybe i got confused the CR energy with this energy that i read from the second paragraph (Magical Usage) of your blog:
h t t p : / / www . taoistmasterblog . com / taoist-magic-handsign-09-tao-magic-handsign/
That handsign (2nd paragraph) is talking about how Jeung Dao Ling's disciples cultivated into their own profiled energy, but that is not related to Tin Yat Lineage nor CR's energy from TYHQ that we are using now.  THe handsign is valid in TYL, but only for the purpose we use it with, not how people use it in other lineages.  In our eyes, Jeung Dao Ling's sect is gone already since their corrupted 4th generation started. The Zhen Yi Sect today is not Taoism anymore in my perspective. I don't give a damn about what others will say, but I cannot respect a lineage that is heavily into corruption, worshiping that crazy fox demon as "fox immortal", making up fake scriptures with propaganda materials, etc... so, if you ask me, that is not Taoism no matter the power or the lineage. But people can disagree with me, which I don't even give a damn about it anyway. I am just saying MY point of view here, not asking for any agreements.

But ya, other lineage have this handsign too, it's something very common, just like the sword finger handsign.  But what you can do with it in our lineage vs other lineage is totally different.  Just like we can both have a cellphone, but who we can contact is two different thing. Right?

If you have any more indepth questions, feel free to ask me here or just email me directly for a quicker response. Thanks!
Hi Mak Jo Si

I'm here to learn more about TYL... i did not come here to disagree with you, so i'll take your explanations as it is. After reading through the first 18 pages of postings here, there is not much about what you intend to do here in this thread. So i'm here to ask genuine questions about TYL. And yea, i will ask more questions if there's anything i don't understand about TYL. By the way, i'm also going through your Taoist Master Blog articles from 2011 onwards. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

enegue3012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:54 pm

enegue3012 wrote:
Thanks for your explanation Mak Jo Si. .......

I think lots of sane people who are interested to learn in TYL would not have a problem with (1) and (3), but what is your direction on rule (2)... i'm from Malaysia and as you know it Malaysians have a diverse culture / traditions and the traditions varies among various ethnic groups. Tin Sun whom i am aware is from Malaysia will also know this.

Assuming i am already a TY registered believer, what do i do in these scenario for rule (2):

1) During certain occassions like marriage, qing ming etc, we are traditionally required to offer incense to altars or ancestor graves... can i still offer incense with the intention of just offering incense and NO other intentions ?

2) There are many activities in the temples over here... can i still go to the temple to help out i.e. just offer my labour without participating in their rituals ? Bcoz of family / friend's request to help.

3) During the possession, the medium will usually give "blessings" to people who are present there. If my family / friends invite me to go and receive the "blessings", must i decline the invite ... or can i just go through the "blessing" activity and that's about it, with no other intentions.

4) Does rule (2) is only about:
a) not practicing religious rituals from other lineage / sources
b) and not placing other religious items on the TY altar ?
Any more real life examples so rule (2) is clearer.

Appreciate your answers on the above questions, these will help to clarify situations for potential TYL practitioners in the Malaysian context.

Terima Kasih (Thank You in Malay language)
I am happy to answer your questions. No worry. Tin Sun is from Malaysia, and so is Tin Yuen's family from Sngapore and some believers are also from that area too. I know that they have all kinds of stuff there, including the non-sense temples that worship tons of deities plus Jesus too. Just because it's there, doesn't mean you need to be a zombie or puppet to follow it though. Do you get my point? When everyone smokes and you know it's bad for your health, do you still smoke because everyone does it?

Answering your question 1) -->

Consult me on these is the best (when you encounter the situation). Just like my student Tin Yee in Hong Kong, during Qing Ming, she is not supposed to "worship" those ancestors like the rest of the family, but because she cannot get her family into a blasting situation yet, we have to take things mild and easy. So there are exceptions. I taught her how to go into the place an burn incense with some exorcism spells instead which cleanse herself instead and not "worship" the crap there. Hey, it works! This is just one example of course, so you can consult me when there is something you encountered, there is always something we can work out. Even Tin Sun have all the problems with his family worshiping evil crap too, but I taught him how to work things around and it worked to keep him safe all the time.

question 2 --> No, that is for sure a 100% no. Those evil temples are evil, and helping the evils to grow or to run is a big no no. If you cannot let go of this, then don't join TYL or be a registered believer. Going there is already like dipping yourself into a pool of mud water, and when you get out of that place, you are all dirty again, what's the point? Again, TYL is just one of the many options, you don't HAVE to choose TYL. But if you do choose it, that's our rule. We don't want to see our believers or students get clean, and then get themselves dirty again. It's just stupid...

question 3 --> The mediums bullshit is already evil, blessings = curses, period. No, that is a big no no. You can't even go there to join, just like what I said above. If you cannot follow this, then don't choose TYL. We are strict, but strict for your own good.

4) Yes, that is more about the religious or spiritual stuff. What other real life example you want to know? I am not sure, please give examples that you want to clarify.

Again-- TYL is just one of the many options, we never FORCE anyone to come for us, but if you really WANT to join as a registered believer, we got our rules that you must follow. If you don't agree, feel free to not join. That's it. It's all your own decision there. We are strict, but only strict for your own goods. We are 100% completely against those bullshit mediums who scam people all the time though. NO GOD OR DEITIES will rape your body and jam into the body like it is their's and do "work" for people like a monkey. You see those parades in Malaysia? Poking the cheeks and stuff? Come on, what kind of deities will tell you to hurt yourself and do these crazy things to amuse people? I just don't know why this seems to make sense for Malaysians, but to me, that is totally bullshit already. Use your logic and you shall see the problem already...
Mak Jo Si

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:55 pm

enegue3012 wrote:Hi Mak Jo Si

I'm here to learn more about TYL... i did not come here to disagree with you, so i'll take your explanations as it is. After reading through the first 18 pages of postings here, there is not much about what you intend to do here in this thread. So i'm here to ask genuine questions about TYL. And yea, i will ask more questions if there's anything i don't understand about TYL. By the way, i'm also going through your Taoist Master Blog articles from 2011 onwards. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
No problem. I don't mind genuine Q&A. As long as it is a genuine Q&A session.

Enjoy reading the blog!
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:
Again-- TYL is just one of the many options, we never FORCE anyone to come for us, but if you really WANT to join as a registered believer, we got our rules that you must follow. If you don't agree, feel free to not join. That's it.  It's all your own decision there. We are strict, but only strict for your own goods.  We are 100% completely against those bullshit mediums who scam people all the time though. NO GOD OR DEITIES will rape your body and jam into the body like it is their's and do "work" for people like a monkey.  You see those parades in Malaysia?  Poking the cheeks and stuff?  Come on, what kind of deities will tell you to hurt yourself and do these crazy things to amuse people?  I just don't know why this seems to make sense for Malaysians, but to me, that is totally bullshit already.  Use your logic and you shall see the problem already...
Yea I agree with you, that is why i come here to get answers from you and learn what is it about. I did not say that you are forcing anyone to join TYL. I understand what you are saying (coz you keep emphasizing those points).. mind you, there's so many religions in my country that i can see how insane some followers are.

Personally, i also cannot accept the temple or procession events that are taking place... it also does not make sense to me. It makes sense to other Malaysians because they are brought up with it... so it's not easy to change their mindset if they refuse to open up to new thinking. Is just like a hardcore Muslim, if they feel offended with you over their religion, they will call for your head to be chopped off. To me, it's all a brainwashing system, and not a rational thinking system.

Anyway thanks for your time, hope i have more questions for you soon.

enegue3012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm

enegue3012 wrote:
Yea I agree with you, that is why i come here to get answers from you and learn what is it about. I did not say that you are forcing anyone to join TYL. I understand what you are saying (coz you keep emphasizing those points).. mind you, there's so many religions in my country that i can see how insane some followers are.

Personally, i also cannot accept the temple or procession events that are taking place... it also does not make sense to me. It makes sense to other Malaysians because they are brought up with it... so it's not easy to change their mindset if they refuse to open up to new thinking. Is just like a hardcore Muslim, if they feel offended with you over their religion, they will call for your head to be chopped off. To me, it's all a brainwashing system, and not a rational thinking system.

Anyway thanks for your time, hope i have more questions for you soon.
Being a lineage founder, there are responsibility and duties, which not anyone can handle. Speaking up for our own lineage, ourselves, and TYL, is part of what I am living for, and living with. If I have to fear this and that, fear people will come after me because I speak the truth, fear people will chop my head off, then I better not open a lineage. Right? You get the idea? A lineage founder is not just anyone sitting in a room and calling themselves one. It is an actual thing that requires yourself to be strong enough to stand up and be one. Just like how I debunekd the cults and bladeproof stuff. Do you think I fear their evil magic attack and lethal sorcery? If I do, then I won't do those things to wake people up anyway. Right?

You are right, those crap are brainwashing bullshit, and as I said, I never forced them to blend or to believe in TYL though - if they choose to force me to blend with them, I will never give in but fight for ourselves. No one can force us to go their way, because we know what we are doing very well.

I trust my own power that can protect myself, just like how my students trust that Lau Jo Si and I can protect them from all these evil cults too - and that is why you see my students are also here to help me speak out too. I don't fear the evils, and I only exterminate evils if they come at me with aggressive force.
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
I trust my own power that can protect myself, just like how my students trust that Lau Jo Si and I can protect them from all these evil cults too - and that is why you see my students are also here to help me speak out too. I don't fear the evils, and I only exterminate evils if they come at me with aggressive force.
This is the reason why the Monkey God follower disappeared after a few verbal threats....speaking of which, did they actually come and pay u a visit ?

rabbit 

enegue3012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:51 pm

enegue3012 wrote:
This is the reason why the Monkey God follower disappeared after a few verbal threats....speaking of which, did they actually come and pay u a visit ?

rabbit 
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, you make me laugh!

I wish they really know some magic to shut me up or something, but too bad, their stuff is really way too lame. They can't even do something to touch me or attempt attack. Honestly, I had fought many sorcerers and some of them really do know something to attack people, which I have to fight back. But these dudes are really big mouth BS people who don't even have the power to attack. Gosh, I was there waiting, and even my students don't fear them and tell them to try their crap on us! What happen now? All gone. Okay, I am waiting for them to kick my ass but they disappeared. Pay me a visit? Well, I wish, but they didn't! LOL! Probably the ZOO-keeper just took them back in the cage or something, who knows. bounce 
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
enegue3012 wrote:

rabbit 
HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Man, you make me laugh!

I wish they really know some magic to shut me up or something, but too bad, their stuff is really way too lame. They can't even do something to touch me or attempt attack.  Honestly, I had fought many sorcerers and some of them really do know something to attack people, which I have to fight back. But these dudes are really big mouth BS people who don't even have the power to attack.  Gosh, I was there waiting, and even my students don't fear them and tell them to try their crap on us!  What happen now?  All gone.  Okay, I am waiting for them to kick my ass but they disappeared.  Pay me a visit?  Well, I wish, but they didn't! LOL!  Probably the ZOO-keeper just took them back in the cage or something, who knows. bounce 
Very Happy Guess they realized they were foolish to make such threats which amounts to nothing but evil.

Anyway, back to basics.... regarding the TY altar San Fu... in your instructions you mentioned either the San Fu be written or traced onto a yellow paper... can use a printer to print it out on a yellow paper ? Is it the same as writing / tracing ?

How about the Tin Yat Altar Mini... since it is a temporary San Fu, can i display it in my monitor and then close it when done ? Maybe not, the energy chanelled down will fry the monitor eh ?

enegue3012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:33 pm

enegue3012 wrote:
Very Happy Guess they realized they were foolish to make such threats which amounts to nothing but evil.

Anyway, back to basics.... regarding the TY altar San Fu... in your instructions you mentioned either the San Fu be written or traced onto a yellow paper... can use a printer to print it out on a yellow paper ? Is it the same as writing / tracing ?

How about the Tin Yat Altar Mini... since it is a temporary San Fu, can i display it in my monitor and then close it when done ? Maybe not, the energy chanelled down will fry the monitor eh ?
You mean the altar main frame? No that must be done by HAND, and so you cannot print it or show it in the monitor. It must also be done by your own hand too. No laziness allowed there.
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
You mean the altar main frame?  No that must be done by HAND, and so you cannot print it or show it in the monitor. It must also be done by your own hand too.  No laziness allowed there.
Not lazy, just can't write chinese and handwriting is fugly... if print then maybe will look nicer, but it doesn't matter coz it is not allowed.

enegue3012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:08 pm

enegue3012 wrote:
Not lazy, just can't write chinese and handwriting is fugly... if print then maybe will look nicer, but it doesn't matter coz it is not allowed.
You don't realize that I have non-Chinese students too right? So what about them? They all did it, I don't see why you can't. The altar piece or FU is not about the artistic talent, it's about your trust and faith, and the power of it that you get by doing it properly.
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top