Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:29 am

Mak Jo Si this StandsForTruth is a fucking brick head. I can't waste my time talking to scumbag either. He didn't have the courtesy to respond back ...just like his coward ass master...loser
avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:33 am

Hello Chris & Azrael
avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by hris Arnold on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 am

Hello Tin Liu and Azreal

Pleasure to meet you both! Smile

Chris
avatar
hris Arnold

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:45 am

Tin Lui wrote:Mak Jo Si this StandsForTruth is a fucking brick head. I can't waste my time talking to scumbag either. He didn't have the courtesy to respond back ...just like his coward ass master...loser
Totally! You were too nice! HAHAHA! I guess brick-head need kungfu power to smash their head into shit putty. LOL!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by azrael-99 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 am

flo wrote:i saw a bong in the background of one of your videos, that instantly discredits anything you have to say about spirituality.

NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU YOU BONG JUNKIE
and i see a pink punk unicorn (that really weird to say..........try to say it fast pink-punk-unicorn, pink-punk-unicorn, pink-punk-unicorn, pink-punk-unicorn, ) and you believe that i will listen to you ???

do you feel lucky punk ?? go ahead, make my day.
avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by azrael-99 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 am

by the way

what up Tin Lui and hris Arnold ??

welcome here my friends.
avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:42 am

Well MAK I already say in your blog maybe you are really hunted by this guy name Wilson because when someone say something against you than you will blame that guy is wilson guy or wilson and I have say 3 time plus this is the four time you are accusing me again but nvm maybe you have some mental problem but i already suggest that you used your own Fu or whatever you can to dispel this things rather than shoot or debunked every website or forum.Well a wise one never open up their mouth much to claim their religion or practice is the greatest and the best.Not like you promoting your stuff and site and this is what I say empty vessel make the most noise.You know what you are the first guy I tease for the past one decade since I make my presence in internet.You dont even know other religion practice well but you can comdemned here and there.Oh what a pityful guy.I will stay here for sometime to make comment on your practice if you dont mind unless you are scared of my comment.Cos the other day I have debunked all your accusation against me in your blog and you say already banned my IP.Why you scared of my comment if you are a true taoist???I am just an ordinary guy with no background not like you that have temple and disciple.Well you remember you say that temple in Malaysia made billions in few years time well if compare to you I think you make zillion by now why???Because you dont evenn know how temple was run here and you talk all the nonsense about making money.Well you charge for Fu and talisman but temple in Malaysia doesnt charge for that and its free and only those who has already been healed will come back and make a contribution to repay the help the temple provided so its all free in first hand and no charge at all not like you.So next time dont make accusation when you dont even know a thing about malaysia temple.Internet is not a reliable sources you need to see and hear personally ok.You see I havent comment on your practice yet but you already make a big fuss about it on public forum regarding sis and bro that I called you.What happen if I strolled in and comment on your practice hmm i think i will be banned cos you can blocked my IP just for a few reply that I need to clarify cos it involved me.I can described you 3 things arrogant.fighter and stubborn.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by UlfNilsson on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:06 am

I just find it incridible to anyone will even say that Mak Jo Si knows nothing about Taoism. You must be both blind and stupid. All arguments "against" Chi in Nature are not only proven wrong they´re just STUPID.


UlfNilsson

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://landskronakungfu.n.nu

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Sun on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:14 am

StandsForTruth wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote: Seriously, if I want to fuck people up front, I fuck them up front with my real identity.
Sheesh. To think some people actually believe this guy Mak Jo Si is a taoist master,  and think that
he actually knows something about real taoism. That really is very sad, and it is the reason I have been
pointing out the actual facts here. No spiritually cultivated person would speak in such a vile way. Also, it
is not enough that a person just have the right knowledge and training to be able to be a spiritual leader and guide
for others, but much more important is they need to have the proper ethical makeup and spiritual maturity and cultivation
to be able to undertake such a role. As I have mentioned previously, I have met some real taoist masters and spent some time
with them, and I was quite impressed with their strong moral and ethical values and conduct. Mak Jo Si has been showing
none of these qualities; actually quite the opposite in my view.
I thought Wilson Yong speaks like this? Wow, you 2 are so alike!
avatar
Tin Sun

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by flo on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 am

alright i reflected on myself and i realized that i need to join your lineage to become one with my TRUE self. how do i sign up?
avatar
flo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:10 am

flo wrote:alright i reflected on myself and i realized that i need to join your lineage to become one with my TRUE self.  how do i sign up?
Sorry man, my lineage is not like a club. I don't let people "sign up" for being in my lineage. Seriously speaking, I do not accept students just because they "sign up" or do some payments etc.. no.

If one need to or want to learn and want to ordain into TYL, they must first become a registered believer (free) and learn as one for awhile. During this time period, they can decide more while learning, while we can decide if they can be accepted as TYL students or not. Taoism is a lifetime thing and we must take it very seriously. The best way I can describe is..,our relationship with the students are like marriage, we become family, and so it must be taken very seriously.

If you just want to "sign up" for club like thing, then Taoism is not for you.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:18 am

wisetaobuddy wrote:Well MAK I already say ...ighter and stubborn.
Hey WiseTaoBuddy , my final words to you ---> are you .... stupid?

I do NOT need you to try to convert me or convince me about what YOUR version of Taoism is, and you the control freaks just have endless bullshit but you still cannot face the world with a true identity. Oh ya, I can say I am your grandfather too, you believe me? LOL! You are now put into the group of "ignore list". period. I can't believe stupid people are so stupid these days. I really wonder if you are coming here purely as another "StandsForTruth" or whatever huh?
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Lui on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:24 am

wisetaobuddy

If I was a gangster, I would have help you and give you FREE service as well, but guess what later? Your ass will be mine because you've used my service. Do you see how that example is related to the Taiwan, Malaysian, Singapore and other Asian culture of temple conducting scam business?
Hopefully you do if not I have nothing better to say about you.


Last edited by Tin Lui on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tin Lui

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:27 am

Tin Lui wrote:wisetaobuddy

If I was a gangster, I would have help you and give you FREE service as well, but guess what later? Your ass will be mine because you used my service. Do you see how that example is related to the Taiwan, Malaysian, Singapore and other Asian culture of temple conducting scam business?
Hopefully you do if not I have nothing better to say about you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 am

Hey anyone of you guys here (except WiseTaoBuddy and StandsForTruth or Mr.punk unicorn), realized that WTB is and SFT is kinda like buddhist coming here and trying to CONVERT me? I mean.. WTF is wrong with them eh? They are what, fake people with fake name coming to a REAL person, REAL Taoist master who run a temple and a lineage, and they are trying to TEACH me what to do to be a "Real" Taoist. WOW!

Why don't these people try going to a Muslim forum and teach them what they should do to be a real Muslim dude?

These kinda mindfucks really need a brain surgery, their logic is amazing!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 pm

well taoist master which part of writing i say that can convert you and my goodness you are not a child and you think i can simply convert anyone here with just a few writing.What a kind of wisdom and reply you have.You are really have serious under pressure problem.Ok anyone here did I write any part or anything where you think i can convert you all show me then.well for your info the muslim guy will greet me with warm welcome in the first place when i address them bro and sis not like you.It seem that you think you are the only taoist that exist in this world sigh!!what a shallow man you are.You think you are the only one have divine intervention and you can boast who you are??Well you are too shallow on this cos there are a lot of this kind of person in this world but most of them will keep quiet cos they know even they say out a lot of them wont accept it cos its kind of if i have not experienced it of cos i wont believe in it.this is mainly the reason why they prefer to keep quiet rather than shooting everyone that blocked your way.Actually i have know mostly all your charactor since you open up your mouth and the more you open up the more i know better of yourself.You actually exposing yourself to me and in fact actually i want to scroll down and see what is your teaching is all about but since i know what kind of person you are i think i dont have to do it cos you already exposed all your true identity to me.Well i think there is no point for me to stay here unless someone want to share something with me.A wise one never condemn other cos they know you cant simply change a person perception and not to say about convert.What a silly statement you have made here and a kind of childish thinking also.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:03 pm

wisetaobuddy wrote:well taoist master which part of writing i say that can convert you ..h thinking also.
You cannot, but you are trying very hard, and you see... that is why we are saying you are STUPID. Don't you read English the proper way? Gosh, Malaysia's English is not that bad right? I got students from Malaysia and Singapore and their brain don't function like this. You better get a check up before making a joke out of yourself again dude. No 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 pm

wisetaobuddy wrote:Well you are too shallow on this cos there are a lot of this kind of person in this world but most of them will keep quiet cos they know even they say out a lot of them wont accept it cos its kind of if i have not experienced it of cos i wont believe in it.this is mainly the reason why they prefer to keep quiet rather than shooting everyone that blocked your way.
WOW, so why are you here to criticize Tin Yat Lineage and our way of doing things huh? Why don't you shut the fuck up and bag yourself up instead? You hypocrite midnfuck really need a brain surgery. Oh ya if you don't like my way, shut the FUCK up and ignore me, did I ever come "shoot" you at all? No, but you are fucking around Mak Jo Si and Tin Yat Lineage FIRST, you see the problem? Lim? or.... Berry Lim? or.. DumbTaoDuddy?
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:29 pm


To anyone who may not have fully got the message yet, I will state what should already be obvious by now anyway, just in case there are some children or some other mixed up individuals reading this forum who may still not be convinced. I will speak completely frankly here for the reason that children may be reading this forum and this should therefore be made very clear.

This guy Mak Jo Si apparently either has some serious mental/emotional issues , or he is under the influence of evil spirits (if you believe that sort of thing is possible), or he is just an outright fake. Take your pick. Just review Mak Jo Si's comments in this thread if anyone still has any doubts. Imagine that children might be reading this forum, and then look at this guy's and some of his followers comments and the way he has been acting, and the language he has been using. At one point on Mak Jo Si's website, Mak Jo Si said he had some children as followers. Just think how those children are being influenced by this guy Mak Jo Si. Pretty disgusting to say the least. No true Taoist would ever even remotely act in such a way as Mak Jo Si has been acting here and elsewhere.

For those who may be wondering how it could be that such a reprehensible character as Mak Jo Si could actually get a few followers, consider that even a psychopath like Charles Manson was able to get some followers. Let's face it, anyone who would actually believe that this Mak Jo Si character is really some sort of taoist master would either themself have to be incredibly gullible or also have some mental/emotional issues of one sort or another. This is very sad, but it is unfortunately not uncommon these days. There are all kinds of really whacky cult leader wannabes out there involved in all sorts of nonsense, and no matter how off the wall or even psychotic some of these people are, many still seem to manage to pick up at least a few super gullible or mentally/emotionally troubled followers along the way.

Mak Jo Si's group is kind of like the poster child of the whacked out 'taoist' cult here in the West, and stands as a major warning to Westerners of what sort of thing to watch out for. There are some very whacky and freaky cults out there, and people should not be fooled just because someone puts on a costume and pretends to be some sort of representative of some religion or tradition. I am sure what I am saying here will be pretty obvious to most anyone anyway, but again there may be some children out there who are reading this forum or maybe some people who are really kind of mixed up and who may be in a very vulnerable state of mind, and therefore not picking up on all the very obvious warning signs.

To say it as clearly as I can, this guy Mak Jo Si is running some sort of whacked out cult, and what he is doing has nothing to do with real Taoism. There are also some very whacky and questionable groups in the East as well that call themself 'taoist' as well, so people should not be fooled just because someone puts on a costume and claims to be a taoist or a buddhist or a yoga guru or whatever. If the group or leader are involved in questionable behavior, or if people in the group act offensive or crude or seem quite gullible or blinded in one way or another, or are involved in whacky or freaky activities, or make very questionable claims, etc. then these are all very clear warning signs that something is likely very wrong. Not all cult groups are offensive or are obviously involved in very questionable activities or very questionable beliefs or views right up front , and some take steps to hide their more questionable activities and views until they have first hooked people in, so in all cases you should always be questioning and observing carefully, and always using caution and using your best judgement. There seems to be a lot of these cult leader wannabes out there these days.

In case there is still any doubt out there, Mak Jo Si and his group are showing all the warning signs of being a cult, and Mak Jo Si's behavior alone should be more than enough reason for anyone to avoid this group like the plague. They are not taoists in any way, shape, or form. They are just a cult.

May you always be guided by the light of truth and compassion.



StandsForTruth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:34 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:
This guy Mak Jo Si apparently either has some serious mental/emotional issues , or he is under the influence of evil spirits (if you believe that sort of thing is possible), or he is just an outright fake.In case there is still any doubt out there, Mak Jo Si and his group are showing all the warning signs of being a cult, and Mak Jo Si's behavior alone should be more than enough reason for anyone to avoid this group like the plague. They are not taoists in any way, shape, or form. They are just a cult.
Your words are kept on file as evidence and we reserved to rights to take legal actions against your libel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:Your words are kept on file as evidence and we reserved to rights to take legal actions against your libel.
It is not libel when someone is speaking the very obvious truth.
Your words and actions here have more than spelled this out.
It really is quite disgusting to think that this creep Mak Jo Si appears to have
some children as followers. Imagine the influence this guy is having on those children...


Last edited by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

StandsForTruth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:42 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote:Your words are kept on file as evidence and we reserved to rights to take legal actions against your libel.
It is not libel when someone is speaking the very obvious truth.
Your words and actions here have more than spelled this out.
It really is quite disgusting to think that this creep Mak Jo Si appears to have
some children as followers. Imagine the influence this guy is having on those children...
No problem, if your stupid words can work in court, we will see how that work out. Truth require evidence, and your words does not have evidence that work in court. If swearing and telling you to fuck off is equals to a cult, then police or soldiers that swears = gangster?

We may see each other in court in the near future, good luck.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:No problem, if your stupid words can work in court, we will see how that work out. Truth require evidence, and your words does not have evidence that work in court. If swearing and telling you to fuck off is equals to a cult, then police or soldiers that swears = gangster?
We may see each other in court in the near future, good luck.
I really feel sorry for you, as you obviously really need some help, but the fact
that you have claimed to have children as followers, and that any children out there
can read this public forum makes this a very concerning matter. For this reason I think it really
needed to be stated up front and clearly. A few of your members seem to be fairly nice
and have good intentions, so hopefully these people have observed your comments and behavior
in this thread and realize the obvious now that you are a very troubled individual and have no
business whatsoever acting as a 'teacher' to children, or anyone else.

May the light of truth and compassion always be your guide.

StandsForTruth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by azrael-99 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:05 pm

hey wisetaobuddy , you sound more like wasteofbuddy than anything. i find you annoying


and StandsForTruth do you think you deserve your name ? because for what i see, you are here only to spray lie and false statement.
avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin Sun on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote:No problem, if your stupid words can work in court, we will see how that work out. Truth require evidence, and your words does not have evidence that work in court. If swearing and telling you to fuck off is equals to a cult, then police or soldiers that swears = gangster?
We may see each other in court in the near future, good luck.
I really feel sorry for you, as you obviously really need some help, but the fact
that you have claimed to have children as followers, and that any children out there
can read this public forum makes this a very concerning matter. For this reason I think it really
needed to be stated up front and clearly. A few of your members seem to be fairly nice
and have good intentions, so hopefully these people have observed your comments and behavior
in this thread and realize the obvious now that you are a very troubled individual and have no
business whatsoever acting as a 'teacher' to children, or anyone else.

May the light of truth and compassion always be your guide.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tin Sun

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum