Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:30 pm

LOL! So "Children" watch public forums with people swearing, and they really read those wall of text? Wow, what kind of children are those? There are many more forum like this with people swearing, so who the FUCK cares?

Again... "StandsForThroof"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
StandsForTruth wrote:
This guy Mak Jo Si apparently either has some serious mental/emotional issues , or he is under the influence of evil spirits (if you believe that sort of thing is possible), or he is just an outright fake.In case there is still any doubt out there, Mak Jo Si and his group are showing all the warning signs of being a cult, and Mak Jo Si's behavior alone should be more than enough reason for anyone to avoid this group like the plague. They are not taoists in any way, shape, or form. They are just a cult.
Your words are kept on file as evidence and we reserved to rights to take legal actions against your libel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Truth is self evident: A truly spiritual being would have no room for concern pertaining to "libel".


I am not convinced you are genuine, but i AM convinced you are sincere.

50% is good. dont take my words the wrong way Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by flo on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:52 pm

so what do i do? what do i need to learn about taoism
avatar
flo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:
I am not convinced you are genuine, but i AM convinced you are sincere.
50% is good. dont take my words the wrong way  Laughing
Seriously, I am good with people who do act like a human being, but if you dig into my post and know what happened before that fired me up, you will understand why I am talking that way to this asshole. I do not talk in law terms in the past, but he forced me to learn it and use it against his bullying, what else can I do when people don't play the rule eh?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I look forward to be friend with you, and so here I would like to openly say it first - I don't mind you disagree with what I teach or preach, but I hope we can at least be friends on this forum. Chatting, having fun, just like how the admin and I did.


Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 pm

flo wrote:so what do i do? what do i need to learn about taoism
Well to learn about "Taoism" you can go research and learn from many source. But if you want to learn "Tin Yat Lineage" Taoism, then that is a different questions. I represent Tin Yat Lineage, and not Taoism. I have the highest authority to talk about Taoism in Tin Yat Lineage, but I do not talk for "Taoism" as a whole religion. The thing is, I do not even agree with Taoism in China today, because they are so corrupted. Many people respect them because they are "old" but they do not see the truth since many corruptions are not written in books or newspaper anyway. So with real life experience, I went through it, saw it, and I do not want to be involved or even go with it.

Now did I make this clear? What do you want me to help you with? Taoism? or you want to hear my version? I can give pointers to both, if you like! Smile Very Happy 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Tin yuen on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:31 pm

the children of Tin Yat are logical and clear minded kids not like those whereby the candyman give candies to those kids and they will be obedience and follow what the candyman tell them and they do or say stuffs even they know its nonsense or illogical .That makes a difference.
This is what we called 'asshole' kids.. they dont understand the truth or tends not to believe what is true...
avatar
Tin yuen

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 pm

[quote="Mak Jo Si"]
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:
I do not talk in law terms in the past, but he forced me to learn it and use it against his bullying, what else can I do when people don't play the rule eh?
A sincere practitioner is more often than not more valuable than a genuine practitioner.

I think the phrase i am feeling for you is "new practice"... which has less to do with Taoism and more to do with "your style".

But i dont know enough about traditional Taoism to have such a say. I've only got the observations i can make of your speaking habits and patterns as presented on the forums.


I'd have to meet you face to face to gain any valuable perspective. The best i can do is assess your online personality.


Which, as i said, is sincere, but not inherently genuine.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:

I think the phrase i am feeling for you is "new practice"...   which has less to do with Taoism and more to do with "your style".

But i dont know enough about traditional Taoism to have such a say.  I've only got the observations i can make of your speaking habits and patterns as presented on the forums.

I'd have to meet you face to face to gain any valuable perspective.   The best i can do is assess your online personality.

Which, as i said, is sincere, but not inherently genuine.
[/quote]
If you use the word "new practice", then that means you also disagree with all the Taoist sects in the world today. Didn't you? The original Taoism is gone already, after the Zhen YI Sect arise and crashed the Five Pecks of Rice sect who officially named and created the religion of "Taoism". What you now know as "Philosophy Taoism" is not even a real Taoism, but something the historians and the propaganda of China gov painted for people to see - in conjunction with the sects who agree with their corruptions. Yup, they speak and represent "mainstream Taoism in China" and those who does go their way will be nuked in no time by the government - and that's how China run their communist Country. You know if you say something they don't want to hear, you get yourself in the jail or even hell soon right? No freedom of speech for Chinese in China today.

The Quan Zhen Sect, Zhen Yi Sect, etc.. are all not inherently genuine. If you dig into history you will know. Everyone of them is not started by "Inheriting". Zhen Yi sect's history is really no good. But it takes a long time for me to actually find out the truth, and not the commonly presented information on the web by Zhen Yi Sect Taoist. Quan Zhen Sect is even more crazy but I have to dig into the books (Chinese) to know about it, it is for sure not presented on websites for westerners. So the thing is, I don't know how to present you the facts now, but I can tell you that what you just said already put all the Taoist sects out there into the "non inherently genuine category", and so to speak, you think who got the genuine stuff now? Nobody.

Lao Tze is not even a Taoist master, he is only a guy who wrote a book, and he was a librarian, and that's all. Where the hell on earth people get that he is a "Taoist master" anyway? Did he ever labelled him as one? Did he even live as one? Did he even tell you his lineage or who he inherited from or learn from? Now you just put him into your "non inherently genuine" list too.

I welcome you to openly raise discussion and we can talk things out, but I also have to say that you will change your opinion of me and my lineage with time as you understand more about us, our lineage and our history or even why we are here. Again, I choose to talk friendly, with friends, and not enemies or ... assholes.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 pm

I applaud that post... well presented. INDEED, "genuine" is almost entirely extinct in today's world! You tell no lies, mislead no followers into thinking you've got something "more genuine" than others... with the sole exception of denouncing others, that is.


If you can let go of the scams and falsehoods of others, other individuals, false masters, religions, etc, then your sincere practice will eventually become the genuine article.

But every time you denounce an alternative/competitive group, school, teacher, or system, you are in effect suggesting that yours is "more genuine" and theirs is "less genuine"... and i think, if Yong had anything to impart on you.... this was all it could ever have amounted to...

But you are not affixed on yong, are you? Surely you've more important matters to cultivate than debunking others... no?



A little off topic... but to call Lao Tse a taoist master would be no different than calling me an omniversiality master...


What i talk about is only my words, not mastery; my observations, not my creation.

Only creator can be master of its creation, all else are part of the creation, and thus part of the mastery. at most, one can master only one's self.

Are you a master of yourself?
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:I applaud that post...  well presented.  INDEED, "genuine" is almost entirely extinct in today's world!  You tell no lies, mislead no followers into thinking you've got something "more genuine" than others...     with the sole exception of denouncing others, that is.

If you can let go of the scams and falsehoods of others, other individuals, false masters, religions, etc, then your sincere practice will eventually become the genuine article.

But every time you denounce an alternative/competitive group, school, teacher, or system, you are in effect suggesting that yours is "more genuine" and theirs is "less genuine"...   and i think, if Yong had anything to impart on you....    this was all it could ever have amounted to...
Thank you, but I don't think you get the point with my debunking thing going on here. I am not denouncing people, and I am not trying or even attempting to proof I am "more genuine" in any sorts. I am debunking the scam cults as a whole, and Liu Ren sect or Mao Shan Shen Gong is the two in the whole bunch of cults I am debunking now. Ya, only a small portion eh? Why I am doing it? Because scammers from scam cults have been scamming the people now all over the world for money, sex and even lives. They shatter families, make wife betray the husband, rape with an excuse of "god's divine" and so on. Just because people fall for their scam tricks and demonstration which they say it is a proof of their real "taoist magic power". Do you see the problem here? You are not exposed to these things and so I don't expect you to know, but I am more than happy to explain if you like.

It went on the news too, a lot of Mao Shan Sect and Liu Ren Sect guys got busted, recently a famous Mao Shan sect guy just scammed someone for sex and sentenced for 9 years in prison. You think I am joking with you here?

I had been scammed before to ordain into their sect and got scammed very badly, and when I left, I was threatened, bullied, harassed physically. I know their society very well, and now that I have the power to defend myself, I want to do my best to speak out and debunk these scam cults so future victims can avoid. That is my sole purpose of doing the whole thing. Nothing more. I even created a lot of videos, websites and so on for this, and it is all money out of my own pocket, and no one is paying me for it. I am just doing it for good.


Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:But you are not affixed on yong, are you?  Surely you've more important matters to cultivate than debunking others... no?
Wilson Yong is nobody to me but a rich ass bully. I did not even point my spear at him before he did. The thing is, what I am doing now is just defending myself and fighting back against a rich ass bully who send me a lawyer's BLAMING letter to harass me, and use their non-genuine "Without prejudice" letter to attempt taking advantage of me and tell me to erase content on websites that aren't even mine (or else he will want to sue me), do you see the problem here? If I don't fight back, I am being bullied forever and this guy still can wear his mask and pretend to be a sheep. What I am doing is just busting the rumors and shit he spread out in the past about us, and stuff he did to defamed and discredit us, and that is why we are here, and on Tao Bums to clarify things out, clearing up confusion, misunderstanding and so on. I said it clearly, and I mean what I said, only.

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:

A little off topic...    but to call Lao Tse a taoist master would be no different than calling me an omniversiality master...

What i talk about is only my words, not mastery; my observations, not my creation.

Only creator can be master of its creation, all else are part of the creation, and thus part of the mastery.  at most, one can master only one's self.

Are you a master of yourself?
LOL, stupid translation problem there. The "Master" in your dictionary is different from the Chinese. That's why. Just like "Kung Fu Master", is commonly used, but then it doesn't mean they are all creators of the style they teach right? So, you should actually stick with the fact that English is not enough to translate those things, or you should try using Chinese terminology when talking about Taoism then.

A Taoist is often called Doe Si 道士 (Cantonese sound), or Faat-Si 法師 (the one with magic) or Daai-Faat-Si 大法師 (experienced in magic), or like me - Jo Si 祖師 (the founder of a lineage). When the 2nd gen of the lineage teach the 3rd, the 3rd call their master or teacher "Sifu 師父". But there can be many "Sifu" at the same time and not everyone can be the lineage holder at that time. So the only one that can hold the lineage is called the "Jeung Moon 掌門" which is the lineage holder. This is just a general idea, and the names can go on and on... like a dictionary. Laughing 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:54 pm

war is futile. it is always futile.


You wage war on scam artists.... i cant stop you, but i would like to point out that the war on terrorism is a farce, the war on drugs is only selling pharmaceuticals, and every religious war has resulted in cultivating zealots, rather than eliminating them.


So i guess MY point is that i cannot fathom how you are "oxymoron proof" by debunking ANYone.
Rather than debunking scam artists, just take their job and do it better, ignoring them in the process. You would have a more successful impact on elminiating their affects on the world by doing what they do "the right way" instead of knocking on them FOR doing it.



I should take my own advice... instead of knocking on civility all the time, just exemplify a communal way of life that does not rely on "the system". only problem is i cannot establish something like that alone, nor do i know any place where such is already established, waiting for my contributions...

So i guess i am a hypocrite... bit i persist never the less: my debunking civility is no different than promoting tribalism... your debunking other systems is no different than promoting "other than those systems"...

In the end, my argument is invalid... because im a hypocrite. Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:war is futile. it is always futile.
You wage war on scam artists....    i cant stop you, but i would like to point out that the war on terrorism is a farce, the war on drugs is only selling pharmaceuticals, and every religious war has resulted in cultivating zealots, rather than eliminating them.
In the end, my argument is invalid... because im a hypocrite.  Laughing
You are not a hypocrite, you just got passion in your ideal, and ideals don't work out all the time, and most of the time. So no worry, you are not "weird" there. Laughing 

I knew already that when I stir up the taoleaks.org, there will be war and endless enemies, but as a lineage founder who have been through the shit, I sacrifice myself for the others and hence I do it without hesitation. Great power comes great responsibility, you see? I know I have the power to fight off the scam cults' sorcery attack and so my job fits me well now. Debunking them is not just a war like that one with Wilson Yong, you have no idea how many people are trying to kill me with sorcery, and those are not illusion tricks. I have been in that circles and they do kill people or make people crazy with evil magic or what you can call sorcery, and those things - works - because they worship the evils and do the evils.

I stand strong against the scam cults and my magic is more than enough to withstand those shit, so now I that is why I stand up and speak out. If it is like 6 years ago, even I have the knowledge, I won't have the power and guts to do this too, because I fear them myself.

As a lineage founder, I speak out and do my best to reach to the medias (which I did already and busted some scammers on the press too!) and that is world issue that I am working on. I strive to change the culture and future, and stop the brainwashing bullshit scams going on with my knowledge, ability and will power. I don't know if it will come true, but I wish that one day our effort will make it to more news and even governments to crack down all these scam cults like how they were exterminated in the past... see Boxer's Rebellions, oh ya, that's the result.

So is it a war? No. It's a revolution. LOL!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:27 pm

students cultivate potted plants...

Masters plant their own seeds.


The seed is what makes your sincerity so genuine...
I doubt your online activity is actually benefiting you much, if at all, huh..? How far along in the practice are you, yourself?

Or are additional followers more important in your current stage in development?
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:students cultivate potted plants...
Masters plant their own seeds.
The seed is what makes your sincerity so genuine...
I doubt your online activity is actually benefiting you much, if at all, huh..?   How far along in the practice are you, yourself?
Or are additional followers more important in your current stage in development?
Actually, no. I never say I wanted followers or believers by debunking the cults, where did you get that from? I only debunk because of that sole reason I explained, and not for any gains. I don't look for benefits when I debunk and do all that though.

As for Taoism, it is my full-time career you know? I really do run a real temple in Markham here (Toronto), and that is a real deal career, which means it is no different from a guy being an accountant, or a doctor, or a PS3-Tester, LOL! So ya, I am not even those "believers monsters" who just want more and more people. In fact, if you know me more, you will see that I don't even give a shit about the amount of students or believers too. I care about QUALITY and that is why I expelled bad students and not tolerate them if they break the protocols. If I am so in need of students and followers, I will not put up a strict protocols there for my students to follow.

The thing is, if you ever read my protocols you will be like --WTF? That is not even a bunch of protocols, who will break them anyway?! But ya, some people really do, weird eh?
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:11 pm

hhm...

What do you charge for your service(s) and what service(s) do you charge for?


A business and non-religious lineage? What is the money for/about? "Staying afloat" as a business? HOW do you turn a profit from your philosophical teachings?

I suppose all teh answers i might have could be found in that .pdf you sent me? Laughing

I'll go through it tonight for sure.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:hhm...

What do you charge for your service(s) and what service(s) do you charge for?


A business and non-religious lineage?  What is the money for/about?   "Staying afloat" as a business?  HOW do you turn a profit from your philosophical teachings?

I suppose all teh answers i might have could be found in that .pdf you sent me?  Laughing

I'll go through it tonight for sure.
Oh no, that PDF won't have any information on my lineage structure and business. That is purely a PDF that shows you information you want to know about "gwai" and stuff only, but no fallout graphics. LOL!

If you ever see my website chiinnature.com you will know what I do. I provide service to help people solve problems that I can solve with Taoist magic, which is mostly spiritual problems like ghost problems and such. For teaching, I do teach stuff that cost and I do teach things that doesn't cost you a penny. So it depends what you are learning from me. For example, if you want to learn kung fu, I have prices on my web and they do cost you $ to learn. But for Taoism, no, I don't charge my students for learning any Taoism at all. They do actually sometimes purchase Taoism FU or service from me occasionally though. But then, it's all up to them to buy or not, no pushing, no hard sell, no pressure.

My lineage is not a business, but my corporation is. To be exact, Chi in Nature LTD is my legitimate business name. People always think we am a "Religious Organization", but we are not! A religious organization require 3 people to register and we only have two, too bad. Therefore we do not and cannot receive donations too. We only charge for our service that we provide or sell products that we list on the website. Everything there is openly tagged with a $ tag and you can just buy it if you want like buying oranges and apples from a store. But again, those things are there for people who agree to our terms and conditions as stated on the web store to purchase, and there are zero hidden rules or contracts - just like a real business.

Tin Yat Lineage is a lineage, and not a business.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:You tell no lies, mislead no followers into thinking you've got something "more genuine" than others... with the sole exception of denouncing others, that is.
If you can let go of the scams and falsehoods of others, other individuals, false masters, religions, etc, then your sincere practice will eventually become the genuine article.
You apparently are not familiar with Mak Jo Si/Mak Tin Si's history if you think he does not mislead people. Mak Jo Si came on the forum scene several years ago claiming that only his brand of Taoism was real and pure Taoism and that all other sects were impure and corrupt, etc, and that no one but him knew about what real Taoism is, and that sort of thing. His claim to his self proclaimed 'Taoist' sect which he called "Ng Yin Do Pai" at that time, and his claim to being a 'Taoist master' was that supposedly a Deity named Luk Yam Sin Si had appeared at his alter in golden light and trained him and Lau Jo Si (around 2003) and gave him the sect name, and their title of "Tin Si" (Celestial Master). A few years later Mak Jo Si (Mak Tin Si) stated in a forum that the name "Ng Yin Do Pai" didn't actually come from a Deity but that a person which he called a 'scammer' he was involved with at the time convinced him to use that name. In another version of the story, Mak Jo Si has posted on his website about how his partner Lau Jo Si came up with this name. So Mak Jo Si has posted at least three different versions of the story of how he came up with his original name of Chi In Nature/Ng Yin Do Pai. Not only that, but this same 'Deity' named Luk Yam Sin Si that Mak Jo Si had originally claimed had trained him and Lau Jo Si in Taoism and granted them their sect and name, is the same Deity that is revered by the sect called Luk Yam Shen Gong which Mak Jo Si and some of his followers have been vigorously attacking all over the internet, and Mak Jo Si is now claiming that this same Deity (Luk Yam Sin Si) which he has claimed to have trained under, was just made up by this 'scammer sect'. Wilson Yong seems to have been dragged into this because of Mak Jo Si's internet attack campaign and Wilson Yong was just trying to set some facts straight and defend himself from what I could gather. Mak Jo Si and/or some of his followers or associates starting posting all kinds of stuff on the internet about how Wilson Yong was a fraud and a scammer, and saying that he is not a real doctor or PhD, and saying that his book's ISBN numbers are all fake and that sort of thing, although in reality Mak Jo Si seems to know very little about Wilson Yong and what he actually does, other than what he just picked up doing some internet searches. All the attacks against Wilson Yong appear to completely uncalled for.

There is a lot more to it all, such as Mak Jo Si now claiming on his website that he and Lau Jo Si are actually immortals, and I think at one point on his website he was even claiming that he and Lau Jo Si are actually the offspring of a Deity, and that is why they are 'immortals'. The original story of how they supposedly trained under a Deity in 2003 when they created their first sect has all been changed now, and now Mak Jo Si is claiming on his website that he and Lau Jo Si trained under the "Mao Shan Sheung Ching Sect" in 2003 and they graduated as the 73th generation master together. This seems to be an apparent attempt to try to make it sound like they under went formal training in a real Taoist lineage, and no mention at all is now made on his website now about the original story of 'training under the Deity Luk Yam Sin Si who would appear at their alter in golden light'. This change/exclusion to the story is not surprising since Mak Jo Si is now claiming that this same Deity was the just the invention of a scammer cult. Basically, constantly changing and conflicting stories over the years right from the get go. When I asked Mak Jo Si here to explain some of these conflicting statements by him over the years, his excuse is he won't answer because I was not asking respectfully. Smile These changing stories and 'facts' are of course all very typical cult behaviour, and with same sort of odd willful blindness by followers who seem quite happy to accept whatever explanations their leader comes up with when conflicting stories and changing 'facts' are pointed out. Smile


Last edited by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

StandsForTruth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Excuse me but i am dealing with the present day individual, self presented here and now. not some phantom of the past.


I cannot speak for the past, i cannot speak for the future, i can only speak for my present observations.


Excuse me for not giving a flying, gold plated, 24 karat fuck about anyone's personal history or their past. If you're paying attention, you'll notice i try not to take sides and simply relay the presence of the situation. if there is any indication in the present here and now which indicates he is a "scam artist" it is only in his "anti scammer" speech.

Likewise, your hounding him and following up on his posts is the same thing, from a differing perspective. You two are equals and cant see it.

I can, so you will probably wonder why i find the both of you so amusing Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:Excuse me but i am dealing with the present day individual, self presented here and now. not some phantom of the past.
I cannot speak for the past, i cannot speak for the future, i can only speak for my present observations.
Excuse me for not giving a flying, gold plated, 24 karat fuck about anyone's personal history or their past. If you're paying attention, you'll notice i try not to take sides and simply relay the presence of the situation. if there is any indication in the present here and now which indicates he is a "scam artist" it is only in his "anti scammer" speech.
Likewise, your hounding him and following up on his posts is the same thing, from a differing perspective. You two are equals and cant see it.
I can, so you will probably wonder why i find the both of you so amusing Laughing
It was obvious to me from your nosensical comments such as Mak Jo Si would somehow become more legit if he just stopped his attacks and that sort of thing, that you were just trolling. None of what you are saying makes any sense given the actual facts. I see no reason not to point out and correct facts as I see fit however, as some people probably are interested in the actual facts. Smile

Based on your deeply spiritual response to me, you should maybe consider joining Mak Jo Si's group. With Mak Jo Si claiming to be an immortal and being the offspring of a Deity and all, how could you go wrong? There sure is nothing suspicious about that at all. Smile


Last edited by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

StandsForTruth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:

Excuse me for not giving a flying, gold plated, 24 karat fuck about anyone's personal history or their past.  

I can, so you will probably wonder why i find the both of you so amusing  Laughing
I know I am amusing, but hey, don't give credit to him man! He is the bad guy! LOL!!!! I love this thing I highlighted above. A 24 Karate Fuck. Wow this is what Tao Bums doesn't allow people to post! I love it!

Seriously, if you or other people who really is trying to go into a discussion with me, I don't mind to answer ANYTHING you guys ask that is really asked for answers. I don't mind people asking about my past or anything I said in the past, just like all my student had asked and knew the answers already, and so they are happy with me since I am very transparent. But this son of a bitch really made me puke like shit, I just think the best way to deal with it is give him a warning and if he just don't get it, we need to contact the admin to really fuck this guy out of the way for hijacking people's thread, spamming, and trolling. Those things is enough for banning him already, I don't see why we need a guy who keep hijacking people's thread and spamming the forum like this to be here. You don't give a 24 Karat Fuck, and so do I.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:I don't see why we need a guy who keep hijacking people's thread and spamming the forum like this to be here.
I have been posting up quotes of things you have posted on the internet and asking you to explain the contradictions in those quotes of yours. You still haven't answered any of those questions, but just keep making all sorts of excuses and try whatever way you can to avoid the questions. Considering you started this thread as a Q & A about you and your sect, that is hardly hijacking your thread. I am sure you would like to see me banned however as you really do not appear to like at all having people asking real questions about various contradictory statements and claims you have been making over the years. To think this same guy who wants to have me banned has been complaing that the Tao Bums does not allow people to speak freely. You are really something. Smile

StandsForTruth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:Excuse me but i am dealing with the present day individual, self presented here and now.   not some phantom of the past.
I cannot speak for the past, i cannot speak for the future, i can only speak for my present observations.
Excuse me for not giving a flying, gold plated, 24 karat fuck about anyone's personal history or their past.   If you're paying attention, you'll notice i try not to take sides and simply relay the presence of the situation.   if there is any indication in the present here and now which indicates he is a "scam artist" it is only in his "anti scammer" speech.
Likewise, your hounding him and following up on his posts is the same thing, from a differing perspective.  You two are equals and cant see it.
I can, so you will probably wonder why i find the both of you so amusing  Laughing
It was obvious to me from your nosensical comments such as Mak Jo Si would somehow become more legit if he just stopped his attacks and that sort of thing, that you were just trolling. None of what you are saying makes any sense given the actual facts. I see no reason not to point out and correct facts as I see fit however, as some people probably are interested in the actual facts.  Smile

Based on your deeply spiritual response to me, you should maybe consider joining Mak Jo Si's group. With Mak Jo Si claiming to be an immortal and being the offspring of a Deity and all, how could you go wrong? There sure is nothing suspicious about that at all. Smile

Speaking strictly in terms of potential; in terms of cultivation:
If he were to focus on the "competition" he would lose credibility, and cultivate nothing.

If he were to focus on personal cultivation and disregard frauds as part of his experience, but rather push on to improve cultivation, that would be more genuine.

I am not saying he IS genuine. He is SINCERE, but no matter how sincere the uninitiated is, they cannot pass off as a master until they have cultivated genuine practice in their daily life.


I am neither cutting him down nor am i fertalizing his seed, but removing the unnecessary weeds growing up around him (and yourself) to allow the both of you to grow with fewer inhibitions into your own natural blooming.


I dont give a rats ass if Mak Jo Si Taoism replaces all knowledge OF taoism in the future, OR if the entire thing tapers off and vanishes without so much as a historical note by tomorrow.

I care about the individual you.
"You" being anyone i speak to.
I care about the personal growth in others.
Profits, reputation, and tradition be damned: Just be a valid Human Being without worry about all that crap.
That's all.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote:I don't see why we need a guy who keep hijacking people's thread and spamming the forum like this to be here.
I have been posting up quotes of things you have posted on the internet and asking you to explain the contradictions in those quotes of yours. You still haven't answered any of those questions, but just keep making all sorts of excuses and try whatever way you can to avoid the questions. Considering you started this thread as a Q & A about you and your sect, that is hardly hijacking your thread. I am sure you would like to see me banned however as you really do not appear to like at all having people asking real questions about various contradictory statements and claims you have been making over the years. To think this same guy who wants to have me banned has been complaing that the Tao Bums does not allow people to speak freely. You are really something. Smile



This is entirely valid....


Let's set aside teh argument and semantics (please?) and start from scratch:


SfT, ASK your first question. please make it direct and singular, so as not to confuse your opponent.


MJS, please ignore any insults and digs against you and simply, and plainly as possible, answer the questions.



If neither of you can agree to do this, then get the fuck off my planet.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:I am neither cutting him down nor am i fertalizing his seed, but removing the unnecessary weeds growing up around him (and yourself) to allow the both of you to grow with fewer inhibitions into your own natural blooming.
Kinda failed your own speech here my friend. You said you cannot control or give a shit about the future, but you here said you "removing the unnecessary weeds growing up around him (and yourself) to allow the both of you to grow with fewer inhibitions into your own natural blooming." so why are you doing for something you don't give a shit about eh? Uh... or am I confused here huh?

Your view might be different from mine, but I don't really care if you agree or disagree. This is a forum, and I just come to (as I said before), clarify rumors and shit people did to attack me, or misunderstanding and confusion. I will answer questions of anyone who come to ask and intend to ask for an answer, sincerely.

I think you get my point now. You are here on the forum and we do not need to 100% agree with each others too. All it matter is we can chat and have fun here, then that's enough, isn't it so?
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut, we all have our own purposes, views, and approach. Anyway, I have already said what I wanted to say on the matter, and I have already asked my questions, so I won't dwell on it further. Mak Jo Si has made it clear that he has no intentions of answering my questions. People who want to know a bit more about the actual history of Mak Jo Si and his sect can check out my posts in this thread if they like. People who don't care can ignore my posts.

May truth and compassion be our guide. Smile


Last edited by StandsForTruth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

StandsForTruth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum