Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 am

Here I would like to clarify things about those scam cults I am debunking, which you might not know of, or might be curious of, or might want to know more about. If you got questions you want to ask, no matter how the tricks are done or what I am doing or whatever..just ask here.

Before you post any questions, I have to say this again - I am not here to DEBATE or ARGUE or FIGHT. I am here to answer questions you want to know from me only, and I am doing this to clear up confusions and miscommunications. If you are here to cause troubles, fuck off. (Thanks for the moderator here for allowing me to burst! WAHAHAHAH!)

--------

Okay, so first let me explain this.

Liu Ren Sect or Luk Yam Shen Gong or Mao Shan Shen Gong etc. Those are NOT Taoism. Many people think those are real and genuine because they are "old" - but my point is, how old are they? Qing Dynasty, that's when they are brewed up, and they mixed in tons of hoax and shit too, you call that old? They are brewed up at the same time while boxer's rebellions are brewed up too, and you can see they are very similar if you look closely - all promoting the blade proof, bullet proof and fire proof etc... magic. Well ya, if that shit works, boxers rebellion will not get their heads chopped off at the end huh?

I debunk this scam cults because I was once scammed into it and I do not want to see people being scammed like how I did. That is the only reason why I am doing it, and also spending money on this project to start the taoleaks.org and so on. I am not doing it because of hate or revenge, no, I am not that kinda shallow.

These scam cult have been scamming the whole culture for many years already and just because everyone is scared of their so called evil magic for killing people and shit, even some know the trick, they don't want to speak out cuz they fear the consequences that will follow. You know how Chinese people are most of the time right? When they are with their own family, they can bark loud and scream like shit. But when they face the outsiders, they all become a quiet doggie sitting on the ground and nodding their heads. That's how it is. You can see this from Bruce Lee's movie too! Those Chinese people got bullied by the Japanese and don't even fight back or say a word, they let them slap their face and walk away laughing hard. Let me ask you guys, how many Bruce Lee are there to stand up like that and fuck them back to earn the world's respect huh?

The media in Asia now promotes and praise these scam cults big time because they are the mainstream in Hong Kong and stuff, so if I don't stand up and tell people the truth, nobody will know, and it will just get worse. I feel I am obligated to do this debunking stuff, because Taoism is my life, and my lifetime career. I need to speak out.

----------

NOTE on why I did not reveal the scam tricks in open public for blade-proof magic

A: Yup because of a very important reason that everyone don't realize - if you reveal that trick too early and not many people know this is a SCAM trick yet.. then one day, a silly kid saw the video and wanna try it on their friends, and they now scam them to tell them this is his or her MAGICAL power... and so they think it is real too, and there goes another scammer born. WORSE IS -- the kid then later got too high one day and accident happen, he injured his friend or even himself or even killed someone cuz he think the blade is "safe" to use now with all that 'magical empowerment he did.... who is responsible for all those then? I don't want to create all these disasters just because I want to debunk the cults, you get the point?

But then, I did release the trick to people who contacted me on private (PM) or email, and they all get the trick for FREE. So if you want to know it too, feel free to shoot me an email and I will tell you too. Just make sure you don't use it to scam people, but to tell people this is a scam. That's all I need you to promise me, because it's really a dangerous trick.

Any Q n A welcome.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By the way, this link shows you how I busted Wilson Yong's Liu Ren Xian Xi or Luk Yam Sin Si's hoax bullshit. There are even quotes from wiki that debunked them already but it is in Chinese (not written by me!) and so I translated it for you guys....

Yes I once said that I saw Liu Ren Xian Xi before, but later after I found Tin Yat Lineage, I realized I was not seeing him but got tricked by an evil god instead, and later I killed it with my own hands too when we found out. Yup, that's something I told my students too, and I am not afraid to tell people about it, cuz nobody is perfect, and everyone do go thru some shit experience, so?

You might then say, well how can you say Tin Yat Lineage is not another evil god creation then?

Haha!  Good question, then you have a few choices - witness it yourself by trying it out, or you can choose to be patience and read my testimonial page or even see my future videos on these things. Time will be the best thing to show you the truth.  

If you want to hear some others who experienced Tin Yat Lineage magic and stuff, my student "Tin Yat Taoist" can tell you more if you want!


Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 pm

what's the significant difference I could see between "real Taoism" and "Scam Taoism" after initiation?
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:what's the significant difference I could see between "real Taoism" and "Scam Taoism" after initiation?
The thing is, you won't even get to initiate into Tin Yat Lineage unless you have gone through a long term of being a registered believer, which is FREE to sign-up, learn and quit. During this stay, you stay religious-free OR you can call yourself a Taoist believer if you like. But the thing we require is as follow:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No evil practice, no evil magic, no evil mind and say no no to all kinds of evil magic practice such as spontaneous chi gung, possession and so on.

No religion or any religious practice. That means no Zen, no meditation, no Reiki, anything like that. If you want a religion, Tin Yat Taoism is the ONLY way.

Have faith and trust in yourself, Tin Yat Lineage, Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si and that’s all you need.Once you accept these three rules, you are welcome to learn how to start your altar today in our Tin Yat Deity DIY Tutorial!

So that means, if you are not okay or don't like it, you are free to not start anything with us, and so therefore you won't even have the chance to know how it is like after initiation. Right?  But if people really like us and want to try, they can try this thing for FREE and we have tons of stuff to teach them which are all on the blog there, with my personal teaching (directly, by e-mail) and guidance, which is also free of charge. During that time, you will experience a lot of things which you might feel cool and fun, then you can decide if you really want to ordain and learn for real.

During the mean time, even you request to ordain/initiate, we also have to observe you and decide on our end while you are deciding too. It's a two way thing, just like marriage, and so it needs to be taken seriously, and the relationship is not just like joining a class or a seminar or a club. When people are into Tin Yat Lineage, we treat each others like family, and we talk everyday, chat together, have fun together, and do not put a poker face to our talks. It's important that our students quality these things in virtues first before they are accepted into the lineage - honestly, truthworthy, faith, trust, and so on. If they are not okay with our terms and requirement, they can just leave and quit learning as a registered believer, anytime.

Did I answer your questions?

Chris from Desert Dao Center got a story up our blog recently after learning as a registered believer for a short time, maybe you would like to read up on that and ask him if you got questions, he is also here on the forum now to answer anything you like to ask. Enjoy the story:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:31 pm

there is no bigger fan of redundancy than I... so my believe is... haha!


But is it not redundant to join someone/thing for benefits I can digest in and of my own self?
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:there is no bigger fan of redundancy than I...  so my believe is...   haha!


But is it not redundant to join someone/thing for benefits I can digest in and of my own self?
Sorry but I might not be too sure of your question here. Excuse me for this because I don't want to mistaken your intention or words. So you are saying -- joining something or someone for benefits you can digest in for your own good is redundant (not worth while to? or excessive? or not necessary)?

I am confused.Shocked 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:07 pm

I am suggesting that anything one might gain from joining any group, religion, culture, organization, or establishment could also be gained alone.

So before joining, one would be wise to go that "same path" alone, without the benefit of "relatedness" or togetherness with like-minded peers.

the question becomes "what am I actually changing by including other people in my practice?", indicating that it would only be redundancy if nothing changes.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:I am suggesting that anything one might gain from joining any group, religion, culture, organization, or establishment could also be gained alone.

So before joining, one would be wise to go that "same path" alone, without the benefit of "relatedness" or togetherness with like-minded peers.

the question becomes "what am I actually changing by including other people in my practice?", indicating that it would only be redundancy if nothing changes.
So that can apply to "school" and "university" too, or even "military". You can beef up yourself with some ammo, guns, and K9s and you can start your army and fight for the country right? LOL! Sorry, but Taoism is not something like what you side (beside the joke part). Taoism's special energy pool is something earned, cultivated and owned, which people who steal it are labelled as "thief" in our eyes. But yet, not many can steal or even touch it though. Beside that, we have a thousand years of stuff, you maybe able to get some stuff on your own, but you surely cannot get even 1 out of 1000 of our system with even 50 years of effort, because you are clueless walking in the jungle, while we have GPS and everything to guide you the right direction. That's why people join a lineage, just like people who really go serious in GYM stuff, they find a professional trainer and they train in a systematic way, for better or even any results.

Did I answer the point more? I mean, why do you go to school to learn things? Why do you go to the gym to train? etc.. It's basically the same thing applies to everything. The thing is - instead of walking like a blind dog, you got someone to guide you the way. What's wrong with that?
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by azrael-99 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:05 pm

i'm here as a witness, as a scammer-buster and a friend of the lineage.

avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am

azrael-99 wrote:i'm here as a witness, as a scammer-buster and a friend of the lineage.

Oh you know what? Maybe you should share the experience when we debunk that luk yam sect bullshit video and "fought' on that fish cutting thing... man, that will be fun to hear your report on that! Maybe you can tell people about what happen, and why we are debunking? LOL!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Mak Jo Si: I propose that you would know precisely why i claim school, university, military, and religion are all scams... unless you are not authentic...
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:Mak Jo Si:  I propose that you would know precisely why i claim school, university, military, and religion are all scams...   unless you are not authentic...
Really? I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean. I am willing to listen though. School, university, I know it is not really something good and the teachers / schools are very greedy. I personally hate it. The reason is, you go there to study loads of shit that you don't need and there is no guarantee for your future even you got good grades too. The second thing is that those prof and teachers keep wanting more and more every year... so now who pay?  Tax payers.. and what benefit we get from that? Nothing. The prof are being more and more lazy, and sometimes even corrupted.

Military -- no idea. Sorry.

Religion - I agree, 100%. But I welcome you to read this, Taoism is exception in my dictionary, or else I would not be a Taoist master today. LOL! ---> READ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now if you can, please, share your point of view?


Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:57 am

colors; hues.

Military is crimson, religion is pink, capitalism is purple, academy is red, and private schools are blue.

I'm just trying to distinguish what hue yours is, if any.

If you're clear and colorless, you wont have to tell me so.

So the truth be honest: If i were to say what i man, it would give you a chance to lie, therefore i can only allow your self-evident truths be credible, and let everything else fall into place.


Your behavior, in terms of appearances, is hardly any different than your purported antonym... So it is hard to take you at face value.

The benefit of the doubt is whose benefit?
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:05 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:colors; hues.The benefit of the doubt is whose benefit?
Uh... okay, can you speak abit more human? I am really lost now. I hate poetic stuff you know?
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mak Jo Si and Debunking the Cults

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum