Defamation and Impersonation from Attacker of Chi in Nature and Tin Yat Lineage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defamation and Impersonation from Attacker of Chi in Nature and Tin Yat Lineage

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:09 pm

We found out a person have openly attacked us by impersonating one of our expelled student "Derek Ma' and spam-post on MANY forums, blogs or even a scam website named scambook.com (well, search for scambook is a scam and you know why). The main idea is, they copy and paste the same thing all over the place and make it look so obviously like our expelled students now trying to talk bad about us and stuff. The fact is, anyone that got a brain know this is not real - why? Because if you read it, you know that what they say there is not even correct according to that "pdf" they linked to.

Here I will include one of the screenshot we took before on a forum they posted which then you can see the same material all over the place anyway. I will tell you everything you want to know about this if you ask me here, politely, just to clear any hoax and rumors.

My point is - Derek Ma the real person is not like this and if he have to say anything it will not start from 2007. There are just countless amount of flaws you can see in this posting.  First of all the guy try to talk about Lau Jo Si and I were like sex addict monsters, and we teach in our "apartment" with students coming up and stuff --> when did that happen? We never did since 2006, you know why? because we have a storefront already, duh!  We only have students who go to the store back then, and if you are the real Derek, you should know better.  

The guy said we scammed him to build an ancestral altar for $17954 -- DAMN CAN YOU READ BETTER?  Okay, first, I never see any con artist can read things that fast and just pull out numbers out of their ass. The PDF said - this guy Derek Ma OWNS us $17954 CAD and in the PDF we said - you can chose to pay it all or not, it's up to you, but we do not expect you to pay it back. So how did we scammed him for that amount?  Oh wait, you got transaction proof? Don't tell me you pay that by coins and shit right? LOL!  Show some proof and convince me that is not a lie. LOL!  I wonder if he even read the PDF carefully before claiming anything huh?

He was "forced to work at our center"?  What center? Gosh. We never have a center, and Derek only know we got a temple, and he was not forced to work there at all. This is again due to the fact that he is skim reading everything. Derek never "work" at our center at all, he was learning in our temple FOR FREE for 1 year and so free Taoism and Kung Fu lessons were given for one year, we have clients here who can proof that too. I also have photos I took from the past, LOL!  Epic fail guy!  Make your lies better!

You see, this style of rumor is funny, they ALWAYS want to say I am sex addict or something- and ya, that's what the gangsta likes, so maybe that's why? Ask any of my students, or they can answer here - are we like that? LOL!

This Derek Ma then say "oh he will tell his students to make Talisman" --> Okay guys, ask any of my students here, did I ever do this? You got proof? I can say I give out 5000 dollar bills to the poor everyday too, I can say I invent Windows too, I can say I am Duke Nukem too, dman this bastard, use more brain power before defaming, okay?

Also, this person now go on and defame and attack Lau Jo Si (my fiance) by saying she is a ran away child when she is barely 17 - Great you proved your history is wrong and she is NOT.  Sigh.. what an epic fail guy...

We never put videos or photos to embarrassed him, and if you like, show me proof please. We had posted videos to talk about expulsion of him before and that is because we are doing this to conclude our memory with him, since we know him for so long. Yes, everyone in Tin Yat Lineage back then know about his stuff too, and also know him cuz we have email chat, and everyone knows, Derek Ma is out for good - why? Because at the end, he even confess that he was "going for the evil side" and did something he cannot face us anymore. I don't know what he did, but that's what he say, and so let him go only.  We got proof here too, and that is his email convo and also our students who witness it all.

Wow, this defamatory bullshit even say they reported us to what? Canadian Criminal Intelligence? Okay fuck that, you tell the cops to come to me and ask me about it, accuse me then, if you got proof. I don't mind and I just want this fucker to fuck off and stop defaming us PLUS even ruining the reputation of the real Derek Ma. Ya i mean it - if you are going real, go real man.

This guy then go on and talk about taking drugs and shit, okay, ya, I know - think about it here people - WHO ARE DOCTORS THAT WANT TO ATTACK US?

First, the guy who con me for over 6 years is a Chinese doctor, Wilson Yong is a doctor. Um. Ya, you got proof of everything and a picture of the real DEREK MA there taking these drugs or holding these things?  If yes, and if you got proof, go real and get the police over for a chat, I would love to provide any information and evidence to fuck their fucking lies out of the way and then sue this guy to get him in fuck himself up for all these defamatory libel and bullshit to ruin our reputation as well as Derek's. Honestly, people, if you got a brain, you can sense the bullshit of this. If you don't, I can't help you more.

ASK ME IF YOU GOT QUESTIONS!

Here is an image of that screenshot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We do not want to make this too big of a deal because we don't want to feed the troll, and ruin Derek's reputation even more than this imposer did. You can make all kinds of false claim without evidence, and only the stupid ones believe these claims with no evidence and proof. If you go to the police, that ain't going to work.

I feel I need to bring this up here, so everyone can clear their confusion or misunderstanding or something out, once and for all. My students are here to answer questions too, since they also mostly witnessed this Derek's incident before, they can also tell you stuff you might want to know.

The fan of mine also wrote a blog post on this, and point out the timeline thing for you to read. What's so obvious is that all these shit start in mid June, which is all at the same time of those attacks from the scammers and scam cults because we debunked them openly that month. Come on guys, Derek Ma left us long time ago, and he just come back right after I debunked these scam cults and scammers and shit?  What a nice coincident, you guys know the logic, right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Again, if you got questions about ANYTHING you can find online that is talking about we are a scam and stuff, post it here and let me answer your questions. But then, I do expect some people are smart enough to tell between what is hoax and real, LOL!  Seems like some really doesn't have that kinda brainpower.. but i believe, some still do.

Tin Yat Lineage, Chi in Nature, Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si are not scams or scammers. But then, we do got lots of enemies, and those are the scammers felt threatened by our debunking work. Just like you are batman, of course you have LOTS of enemies who hate you and want you dead - cuz you are batman, and they are, the bad guys.

Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Mak Jo Si

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Defamation and Impersonation from Attacker of Chi in Nature and Tin Yat Lineage

Post by UlfNilsson on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Wow these people continue to sink to new lows but are ALWAYS proved wrong and debunked. They need to get a life!

UlfNilsson

View user profile http://landskronakungfu.n.nu

Back to top Go down

Re: Defamation and Impersonation from Attacker of Chi in Nature and Tin Yat Lineage

Post by Tin Yee on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Hope this kind of abuse will end soon.

I have been learning under Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si for almost a year now - pretty much all free teaching (apart from KungFu lessons). Great teachers - patient, open to questions, full of humour. Awesome character - fun, fair, totally against baddies Smile

Tin Yee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 pm

UlfNilsson wrote:Wow these people continue to sink to new lows but are ALWAYS proved wrong and debunked. They need to get a life!
Well they even tried SO HARD that they posted this shit all over the web in different websites all on the same date - LOL! I mean, if you are Derek Ma, and you REALLY took some mental illness medicine, will you even use your real name to post online and risk your future boss at work knowing that you are mentally ill? or had been? I mean, that's just... stupid! People don't use their logic even when they are trying to do these libels work. Sigh...

Tin Yee wrote:
Hope this kind of abuse will end soon.

I have been learning under Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si for almost a year now - pretty much all free teaching (apart from KungFu lessons). Great teachers - patient, open to questions, full of humour. Awesome character - fun, fair, totally against baddies Smile
Tin Yee, I see this as not abuse, but really a bunch of baddies there harassing me and want me dead, just like how the people rang my temple's alarm zillion times in 2010 to 2013... they just, never give up, and everytime they come back, it is with a worse and lower tactic, more and more gangsta style. Sigh~!

Yup learning kungfu is not free, but just like people going to Yoga or something is not free too. LOL! But then, I totally think the lessons I do are good value for the money though, just like how you and Ulf said in the past. It's a lot of work to teach online and by distance, but I proved that it works!
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 pm

i have PERSONALLY be witnessed to some of those attack, like that guy who open a facebook page of Mak Jo Si when he didn't even have a page.

azrael-99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:07 am

azrael-99 wrote:i have PERSONALLY be witnessed to some of those attack, like that guy who open a facebook page of Mak Jo Si when he didn't even have a page.

Oh ya, and that is only one of the attack out of the bunch. Impersonation is not something new to me already, you see, I have seen them do it zillions of times and they just always go back to those low tactics.. sigh, gangsta style!
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top