a new 'gwai" member

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new 'gwai" member

Post by azrael-99 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Hello, i'm Azrael,

i'm a friend of Mak jo Si

I ain't a Taoist, but i'm open mind, and accept new idea as long as they aren't again my own. i respect others for as long as they accept me for what i am

because i don't want to write a biography , i will simply answer question you will ask me. if you wish to know me better cheers 
avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:22 pm

azrael-99 wrote:Hello,  i'm Azrael,

i'm a friend of Mak jo Si

I ain't a Taoist, but i'm open mind, and accept new idea as long as they aren't again my own. i respect others for as long as they accept me for what i am

because i don't want to write a biography , i will simply answer question you will ask me. if you wish to know me better cheers 
Yo, welcome here! "Gwai" member! hahaha! "Gwai-Lo" is the right word for the white men! LOL! Gwai is purely ghost! LOL!!!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by azrael-99 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 pm

ghost is good enough lol

viking ghost would be better though
avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 pm

azrael-99 wrote:ghost is good enough lol

viking ghost would be better though
I guess you will be the only thing labelled "ghost" that I will be friend with then. LOL!!! My profession is ghost-busting man! HAHAHAHA! Btw, you should really tell people about those scam debunking shit man. You witnessed some stuff with us too, and see how those scammers do their trick.. and ya, you even have videos of yourself doing it too, might be good idea to share that so people know why I am debunking too.... join that thread where I talk about debunking cults, talk ~ Smile
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by WWROA on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 am

Welcome to the forum Azrael! Smile
avatar
WWROA
Admin

Posts : 179
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile http://taouncut.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by wisetaobuddy on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:11 pm

hello to all my dear brother and sister ,
I am new here and also the best part is I can have some discussion with Mak whom I dont really know but was a bit kind of in a war with someone name Wilson and i was drag into it and until today I have reply some email to MAK on issue that related to me. Ok forget about that because my time is short here and I will not be long.Maybe we all can share or learn something here even if we are not in the same believe or perception because I know each of us have our own kind of practice and believe as I always say you your own karma not mine but ultimately we will go back to the same place where we came from.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by WWROA on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Welcome to the forum wisetaobuddy!
avatar
WWROA
Admin

Posts : 179
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile http://taouncut.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm

wisetaobuddy wrote:hello to all my dear brother and sister ,
I am new here and also the best part is I can have some discussion with Mak whom I dont really know but was a bit kind of in a war with someone name Wilson and i was drag into it and until today I have reply some email to MAK on issue that related to me. Ok forget about that because my time is short here and I will not be long.Maybe we all can share or learn something here even if we are not in the same believe or perception because I know each of us have our own kind of practice and believe as I always say you your own karma not mine but ultimately we will go back to the same place where we came from.
Sorry, Wisetaobuddy, but we are not brother and sister, and this is not a church, so I don't know why you are calling people "brother and sister", I don't even know you at all.

The thing is, if you want to avoid people thinking you are XXX person, you should avoid jamming into other people's business, just like Wilson Yong's case here. It's none of your business anyway, and you, are being nosy to jam your hands into other people's situation that you claim is not relevant to yourself. If you so believe in karma yourself, you might think about why you were kicked out of our sight or why you were suspected to be XXX person instead. Now, why the hell are you so nosy to jam into other people's business if Wilson Yong is not related to you? Huh?

I am open for FRIENDLY discussion with people who are confused or misunderstanding Tin Yat Lineage Taoism. I and my students are here to CLARIFY things for people so they can know who we are, what we are, and so on -- but we are not here to convert, teach or promote. Therefore, everyone have their rights to choose what they belief. If you believe in Buddhism theory, that's your choice, but we, in all, Tin Yat Lineage DO NOT agree and will not agree. Do not waste your time to convert us into your own belief, because that is not different from a control freak who got so much time in front of their computer 24./7 to do all these things.

I run a temple, a lineage, and I know what I am doing. Please stay away from me if you are trying to talk me into believing or accepting your Buddhism or mixed-Taoism theory, we the whole lineage have no interest in debates or discussion with you at all.

Again, if you want to make us believe you are not Wilson Yong, Berry Lim or anybody associated with them - best thing to do is show your true face, identity and do not talk being the monitor with a fake identity. We, the whole lineage here, are talking with our real identity and face, just like a real person in real life, and communicating with the public with our honesty, truthfulness and real-self. If you wish people to not suspect you, I guess you shall have to think about showing your true form instead. But of course, this is not a request but just a suggestion - because I have no intention of knowing or even care about this anyway. It's all your own choice, and you are free to do whatever or believe whatever you like. I am NOT a control freak. Get that? Good luck to you. Be wise.Very Happy 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by azrael-99 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:42 pm

wisetaobuddy wrote:hello to all my dear brother and sister ,
I am new here and also the best part is I can have some discussion with Mak whom I dont really know but was a bit kind of in a war with someone name Wilson and i was drag into it and until today I have reply some email to MAK on issue that related to me. Ok forget about that because my time is short here and I will not be long.Maybe we all can share or learn something here even if we are not in the same believe or perception because I know each of us have our own kind of practice and believe as I always say you your own karma not mine but ultimately we will go back to the same place where we came from.
welcome

could you please use another thread than mine to talk about that ? i find it rude that you hijack my thread the way you did.
avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:52 pm

azrael-99 wrote:
wisetaobuddy wrote:hello to all my dear brother and sister ,
I am new here and also the best part is I can have some discussion with Mak whom I dont really know but was a bit kind of in a war with someone name Wilson and i was drag into it and until today I have reply some email to MAK on issue that related to me. Ok forget about that because my time is short here and I will not be long.Maybe we all can share or learn something here even if we are not in the same believe or perception because I know each of us have our own kind of practice and believe as I always say you your own karma not mine but ultimately we will go back to the same place where we came from.
welcome

could you please use another thread than mine to talk about that ? i find it rude that you hijack my thread the way you did.
Sorry man, I wanna add - I also HATE people who USE THE CAP LOCK TO TYPE MY NAME "MAK" and talk like that. I really do hate it. Do you? Calling people by their firstname like that is consider rude too. If people do not have the virtues in them, it's really useless to continue any conversation at all. That's why I choose to just stay away. Sigh.. I feel sorry for your post to be hijacked man! Time to take your blade out and make those nice REAL blade vids so we can enjoy them to unwind abit! LOL!

Good morning btw!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by azrael-99 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:53 pm

nope, there is nothing to forgive my friend, you aren't responsible , that other guy is, you weren't rude.
avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:14 pm

azrael-99 wrote:nope, there is nothing to forgive my friend, you aren't responsible , that other guy is, you weren't rude.
LOL! This WiseTaoBuddy had commented those 'walls of text" repeatedly on my blog, taoistmasterblog.com like a spam bot, and the system already banned his IP automatically after his stupid action of doing that. Gosh, when people are not yet there to approve your comments OR even want to approve your comments, DO NOT SPAM POST SHIT! Gosh, I can't believe it, this guy is like a squirrel trying to stand on a ball! (Sorry but squirrels are very cute in reality actually!)
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by wisetaobuddy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:58 am

sorry azrael if i cut in to your blog or topic because i dont know the rule cos i am not good in internet as i am not good at computer cos when my age i dont even have computer anyway i will not comment anything here except my final words to Mak cos i used bro and sis to address you all is out of respect and this is our culture here so if you also cant accept then i dont mind cos its not your obligation also to accept me.i will not be long here either cos i have some better things to do but i just want to search a better person a wiser one but gosh b4 i find him or her i found a guy that is completely out of control and it seem every other sect are than him is the true one.ok thats all from me and wish you good luck in your everything you do.

wisetaobuddy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by azrael-99 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm

wisetaobuddy wrote:sorry azrael if i cut in to your blog or topic because i dont know the rule cos i am not good in internet as i am not good at computer cos when my age i dont even have computer anyway i will not comment anything here except my final words to Mak cos i used bro and sis to address you all is out of respect and this is our culture here so if you also cant accept then i dont mind cos its not your obligation also to accept me.i will not be long here either cos i have some better things to do but i just want to search a better person a  wiser one but gosh b4 i find him or her i found a guy that is completely out of control and it seem every  other sect are than him is the true one.ok thats all from me and wish you good luck in your everything you do.
it quite simple in fact, i don't forgive you

you are rude enough to hijack my thread to do your talking to Mak Jo Si , while this thread is about me, i'm not egocentric, but this thread is simply about presenting myself to the forum, not to be used by other for i don't care what you want to talk about .

so you came here, under my roof, you cut me off, you talk about senseless stuff in a incomprehensible jargon and with a grammar that even a 5 year old would do better, and you expect me to forgive you ?

SCREW YOU, you are rude, not respectful to others and i don't like how you talk to my friends

the door is this way, get it before i make you take it.

HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR!!!
avatar
azrael-99

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:06 pm

azrael-99 wrote:
SCREW YOU, you are rude, not respectful to others and i don't like how you talk to my friends
the door is this way, get it before i make you take it.
HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR!!!
OH YA!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:56 pm

too much attachment to "should" and "supposed"... a tremendously minor hiccup in the "supposed to be" way and the whole thing blows up...!


Is this why civilization is an epic failure?
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:too much attachment to "should" and "supposed"...     a tremendously minor hiccup in the "supposed to be" way and the whole thing blows up...! Is this why civilization is an epic failure?
I don't get who you are trying to respond to, but here I got some stuff inspired to say.

The "Good" and "Bad/Evil" in Taoism's view is not based on bias but actual outcome instead. Something stupid and harmful to you when done, is bad. Something that will result in positive and no side effect, is good. The same pattern applies to many things on earth too. Simplify the concept - Taoism is very "common sense" sometimes, and not a set of rules telling you to do this and act like this or that.

We call something "bad" because it is harmful to people, just like why we debunk the scam cults and their scam tricks, because they are actually harmful to the culture. History had proven it, like the boxer's rebellions in the Qing Dynasty, but everyone seems to have forgotten the lesson today and still believe in blade or bullet proof magical charms or power. Sigh!

In a way, you kind of busted that StandsForTroof guy and the WiseTaoDoodie guy, because they just so love to tell me what a Taoist should be, and they don't realize that they are nobody but a fake ID behind the monitor, keyboard warriors.

Nice one! Very Happy 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:36 pm

it was directed at our "gwai" member actually... not to fault him for his response though, but to point out how necessary it was and what did it finally accomplish in the end?


Then i compared that to civility... Laughing an apt comparison, i believe.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:it was directed at our "gwai" member actually...   not to fault him for his response though, but to point out how necessary it was and what did it finally accomplish in the end?

Then i compared that to civility...  Laughing  an apt comparison, i believe.
HAHAHA~ Well it did the job to inspired me for a respond, not bad!
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:55 pm

i am nothing if not a source for inspiration..... Laughing i cant amount up to shit for myself, but if someone has the skills i lack, i can always hope to inspire them Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:02 pm

OH WOW!! NOW i understand why the New Vegas DLC mission in Colorado called them Yaoguai Laughing

They were essentially bear ghosts! and one of them really was a ghost that would spawn behind you - real scary!
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:OH WOW!!  NOW i understand why the New Vegas DLC mission in Colorado called them Yaoguai Laughing

They were essentially bear ghosts!  and one of them really was a ghost that would spawn behind you - real scary!
You played fallout didn't you? Laughing  I guess that name comes from Chinese "有鬼" meaning "have ghosts" or "妖鬼" Yiu Gwai, meaning the "Gwai" which is ghost, and "Yiu" which is another type of spirit. I think the 2nd one fit the best, if you say there are "bear ghost". See my PDF and you will find the answers. Why "Yiu" eh? Now you know! Very Happy 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Fallout is a pretty cool game... only played New Vegas, myself, but my uncle has more of the series... im sure i could install the games any time i wanted Razz

But i want to make games, not play them.... i've become quite jaded to the available library of gaming entertainment... i have to "be the change" i want to see, i guess Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:Fallout is a pretty cool game... only played New Vegas, myself, but my uncle has more of the series... im sure i could install the games any time i wanted Razz

But i want to make games, not play them....   i've become quite jaded to the available library of gaming entertainment...   i have to "be the change" i want to see, i guess Laughing
Hahahaha, the thing is, I don't play games. I just googled that stuff and saw it! LOL! My fiancee (Lau Jo Si) do play PS3 though, you can add her if you like "cocofish" and she is really good at that stuff. I like to "watch" her play instead. Maybe that is not so "guy-like", it should be the other way around eh? hahaha! Very Happy 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:13 pm

again with them "shoulds" huh? LOL

Well i am a gamer myself, but first and foremost a storyteller (which is where my attraction TO games stems in the first place) but i dont consider it a "guy" thing, at all.

For the record, im a girl trapped in a guy's body if that matters any Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new 'gwai" member

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum