My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by azrael-99 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:31 am

While be at the side of Mak Jo Si, i witnessed and fought scum and scammer , i saw scammer that plainly stole innocent people while brainwash their student, which after used those student to attack us. i saw people impersonate us while trying to destroy our image , they try to destroy  the real face of taoism to replace it with their version of it and then brainwash people to give them their money and their trust to use them again us, fighter of the truth.

they try to make you believe that , by following their class you can become "blade proof" which is .................retarded (duh!!!) you can't .

and i proved it , just like Mak Jo Si did

here my video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i saw one of those "master" with their "student" (which looked like real gangstas hahahaha) that THREATEN Mak Jo Si by praying that bad stuff happen to him. and that fake lawyer that send that fake letter.

i'm sorry if i lack any kind of detail, but i don't take those guy seriously, they are a big joke for me and i will not spend a single sweat trying to remember even their name (anyway, don't get me wrong but asian names are kinda hard to me to remember )
azrael-99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:41 am

Thanks a lot for your posting man, and ya, that guy from Singapore had got his ass busted by the press because of our debunking too, see the post here

Why I busted him directly is because a victim of him, paid him a load of cash for learning his "magic' and got scammed, then his friends also got scammed, and after we debunk this guy, the victim's friend all said the victim is the bad guy and help the scammer out. After all the crazy shit, the victim had lost a bunch of friends after losing money, and so he HATE these scammers out there!  

After both of us work with the press in Malaysia, finally some articles were out like this one above, and the guy ... you know what?  He closed his shop and ran away!  Holy shit eh?  Even his 'master' in Hong Kong was announcing the news and say this guy is using their name to scam people only, LOL!!!  It was so funny, those masters in Hong Kong don't see the fire is going to burn their ass soon or later, but they just think cutting the rope is a good idea. Oh well!

Thank you for your videos too, you really man up and did a great job for debunking these shit too.

Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Mak Jo Si

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:11 pm

thank my friend
azrael-99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:17 pm

azrael-99 wrote:thank my friend
oh no thanks to you instead! Your video with the cutter thing actually inspired my believer in Malaysia to believe this is a SCAM trick and so the finally manned up to try it himself! He is like.. wah, a gwai lo can do it like that, why can't I do it? Then he manned up and tried it.. now he is like a magician going around these places to fuck the scammers down! LOL!
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 pm

really ? wow, i didn't think a amateur 52 sec video made by a Gwai-Lo would had any impact really.

thanks a lot then
azrael-99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 pm

azrael-99 wrote:really ? wow, i didn't think a amateur 52 sec video made by a Gwai-Lo would had any impact really.

thanks a lot then
LOL! You are wrong, it is because you are gwai lo, and people look down on you for these "Taoist' stuff, but then when you can do what their master tell them is "our magical power".... and now that really introduce some doubts for them!
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 am

i challenge anyone to come an prove me wrong............while using MY stuff, too easy to fake a knife when no one is seeing but if they get it in my hand while i watch, it would be kinda hard to fake it, specially if my blade is a cold steel ^_^
azrael-99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 am

azrael-99 wrote:i challenge anyone to come an prove me wrong............while using MY stuff, too easy to fake a knife when no one is seeing but if they get it in my hand while i watch, it would be kinda hard to fake it, specially if my blade is a cold steel ^_^
WAHAHAHAAHA!  I mean it, just buy a recon1 XL ( I got it now! ) and open the box, slice slice, I am sure you will know what a real knife is now!  Gosh, those Chinese cleavers they use are so "prepared!"  hahahaha. I mean, why don't they start cutting themselves with a "cheese cutting knife" instead huh? Their body is like cheesy anyway, LOL!

Hey man, look at this:

taoistsecret.com/invulnerability.html

This is Wilson Yong's product, you think he is very .... professional? LOL!
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 am

Mak Jo Si....sigh!!!...I think Wilson Yong just drew his self portrait. That freaken guy is really a lost soul. He is selling materials that is not related to Taoism at all....fuck it looks no different like a junk sale.
Tin Lui

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 am

Tin Lui wrote:Mak Jo Si....sigh!!!...I think Wilson Yong just drew his self portrait. That freaken guy is really a lost soul. He is selling materials that is not related to Taoism at all....fuck it looks no different like a junk sale.
Oh no, look at that Tin Lui, you will need one of those and you don't need to put on armor anymore when you are on duty. (If you are still on your last job). Look, how nice, how light weighted, how "FUN"! This thing is sold by Wilson Yong --> the bulletproof CLOTH for you!

taoistsecret.com/invulnerability.html
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Tin Lui wrote:Mak Jo Si....sigh!!!...I think Wilson Yong just drew his self portrait. That freaken guy is really a lost soul. He is selling materials that is not related to Taoism at all....fuck it looks no different like a junk sale.
Send me your "waste" trinkets and baubles. even if they are not intrinsic relics, [i]all things[i] can be charged to resonate with their owners... at the very least, i can extract your emotional attachments to having been conned by this yong fellow. if you want the garbage he gave you back, i can also cleanse it and you can display it in your home or something.

If not, i can always find an artistic use for Yong's trash Laughing
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:If not, i can always find an artistic use for Yong's trash  Laughing
Very Happy Very Happy Laughing  Man you make my day! Okay, shake hands!
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 pm

You have never seen me. If we can exchange a handshake, i'll make sure you shit bricks Laughing
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:You have never seen me.   If we can exchange a handshake, i'll make sure you shit bricks Laughing
Laughing  Really? Probably my iron palm can withstand that, but still, my intestine might be too fragile to take it. HAHAHAHA!
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:30 pm

i was thinking of breathing thunder through the palms...

I dont even know if it would "do anything" or "work" Laughing I only know that i can summon rain Razz
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:i was thinking of breathing thunder through the palms...

I dont even know if it would "do anything" or "work" Laughing I only know that i can summon rain  Razz
"Summon" rain, LOL! Now you bring up the point here that there is actually a lot of hoax in Chinese culture or Taoism today that people still think it's real - and those people don't read legitimate history! You know of Zhuge Liang? The Master Sleeping Dragon? This guy is famous for summoning rain and wind etc. But then, it is all -- in the novel. Gosh, people still believe that in those Taoist-disguised cults today and they are praying to this guy and thinking that their "Talisman" or Taoism FU can work to summon this guy to "make rain and wind come"! I got books here that got those stuff, so damn hilarious! Laughing 
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm

well... think of it like this:

I can make you laugh.

I am not in control of you, and yet i can be the cause of your laughter - if i told the right joke, it would make you laugh.

You, an independent individual, operated in response to me, another independent individual, with a result i was aiming for.

A Jewish rabbi, budhist priest, and taoist monk enter a bar together... and it causes the end of the world.

That's a good joke, actually... it's the opener to "No ned for Bushido" a web comic i used t ofollow... i wonder if it's still alive?

Ah, my point meing... i am not IN CONTROL of you any more than i am in control of the weather, but i CAN still tell a good joke and make you laugh, just as i can practice heartfelt intent and coerce the skies to pour down.

I can communicate with nature... it's a lot different than what we are communicating right now...

Communicating with nature is more similar to knowing when you have to poop or pee than it is a manner of think - speak - listen - respond... You FEEL the weather... You need only bargain with it. What makes the weather WANT to rain? What can i give the skies to make them cry?

I give my heartfelt Qigong... a raindance.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:
A Jewish rabbi, budhist priest, and taoist monk enter a bar together...   and it causes the end of the world.
Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Okay hands down, you really do stir up some funny shit here. HAHAHAHA! Btw, Taoist don't have monks though. Buddhist Monk and Taoist Priest sounds better. You know those people who shave their heads and burn some holes on the forehead are Buddhist eh? No 
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:23 pm

ah... i havent read the comic in a loooong time... it was probably budhist monk and taoist priest  lol  i dont know for sure...

Except the taoist was a blind ass kicking martial artist an is being pursued by the taoist church because they know he is TRYING to set off the end of the world prophecy  lol

Shoot, i should find that webcomic again... it was fun...

However, i am serious when i say i understand the nature of communication...   where do you live? maybe i can send a little birdie to crap on a window?  Laughing

Chances are, the initiation of my intent alone might have already set the window-crapping in motion! Laughing
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:
Shoot, i should find that webcomic again... it was fun...

However, i am serious when i say i understand the nature of communication...   where do you live? maybe i can send a little birdie to crap on a window?  Laughing

Chances are, the initiation of my intent alone might have already set the window-crapping in motion! Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing  No worry, I do believe you did those sorcery to my house already, I just saw some birds today and holy smoke they do crap a lot on my balcony! You must have send some crazy stuff over this morning eh? No wonder I felt it and my altar was shaking like hell and beeping red lights. Damn I should have backfired you and teach you a lesson by sending you some oxygen and Co2 to haunt your house! You will feel it soon, don't worry, and remember don't consume them because it will create pain in the chest if you consume that too much, or even make you faint. Laughing 

If by chance you got a link to that comic, let me know! Cool 
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:14 pm

i actually never *did* anything except make the suggestion with an intent to follow through if you wished... but like i said, i dont control nature, i communicate with it; nature has a will of its own. my intent to follow through was all it would take.... if any birds adhered to my intent, i can gaurentee you they did so of their own will... i never followed through with my intent, because you never asked me to! Laughing

Must have been a cross breeze you were feeling, eh? Laughing
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:16 pm

It begins Here...   looks like a LOT of updates since i left off in the battle at the Fife!

I Left off about right here Very Happy<3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Man, don't tell me that blue guy is the Taoist Priest? I can sense the Japanese guy there with the hat... right? uh... kinda.. hard to imagine.
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Cho is the taoist priest. blind too Laughing <3 pointy hat guy LOL
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:Cho is the taoist priest.  blind too  Laughing   <3 pointy hat guy   LOL
Oh gosh, they don't even get the outfit right....! That kinda look is more like the Japanese dude or maybe a farmer..? Not like Chinese to me... hahaha! Taoist at least should (damn! "Should"!) be in the Taoist outfit, the classical Han dynasty clothing! Smile
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top