My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:04 pm

oh, that's right... i think Cho is actually a Japanese Taoist...? yeah, i think Cho is from Japan... crap, i actually have to go back and re-read the old parts to know for sure anymore Laughing


Doesnt matter, Cho is my favorite Very Happy
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:oh, that's right... i think Cho is actually a Japanese Taoist...?   yeah, i think Cho is from Japan...   crap, i actually have to go back and re-read the old parts to know for sure anymore  Laughing


Doesnt matter, Cho is my favorite  Very Happy
Japanese do not have Taoist or Taoism though, they have Shintoism or Japanese Buddhism. Both are very Buddhist stuff, nothing related to Taoism though. Um.. need to read that up again! Smile From the outfit, you can already see it is very close to the Japanese Buddhist too. They wear those pointy hats and dress like that.

You see? This is Shintoism monk. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Laughing i dont even know. You'd have to talk to the author/artist Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:Laughing  i dont even know.    You'd have to talk to the author/artist  Laughing
Laughing That's the problem most of the time, people know the "religion" through cool stuff and nice presentations like movies, comics and stuff like that. Then they love the religion because of that guy or that movie... and soon, they just say "that's the way for me" without even knowing what the heck those are...! Laughing 

Seriously, when I am still a kid, I said I like Buddhism too because the Buddhist monk on TV is so Fking powerful, they can blast out some special power and a mountain is gone, BOOM! No grenades needed, wow! They really can bring peace to the world if all of them join the army and defend our land! Why fear the bombs? They can eat them up! No sweats! cheers 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Laughing i can pull down the thunder, who needs a nuke when you've got the entire sky at your disposal? Laughing



I jest, I jest (and love to do so), but i never hopped on any bandwagons to my knowledge... Martial arts... but that is a proven and true path to follow Laughing


Religion? nah... my mom taught me and my sister since before we were fully developed fetuses that "we all know in our hearts the truth between right and wrong" and that has been the very core seed truth to all things of my life...


So, listening to my heart, i know i need no joining or membershit benefits... The cultist elite cannot survive without the support of followers Laughing That is why i have been particularly critical of you so far (and will continue to be), as well as why i dont just jump to "truth"s aide to defend... well... the truth Laughing

From my perspective, from the observation made from the heart, we really are all children of the universe... children bickering over nonessentials, unnecessary pursuits, and fruitless semantics.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:26 pm

May I ask why the hell you got into a Taoism forum then? What brought you here?

Um.. I think you don't know why Taoism is not a religion like the world's religion then. Maybe I will send you a link later on when you have read my stuff. It's again, a language problem... sigh. Words are so confusing sometimes.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:35 pm

it's a chain reaction... it started on so called spiritual forums like astral society or hidden truths...

Articles would lead to websites, websites would lead to more articles... eventually i came to hear about Yogi Siddhis and claims of "magical power" through spiritual cultivation practices and whatnot...


Curiosity paved the way from page to page, seeking instruction to learn of these secret techniques and practices...



Eventually, i came to the tao boums through another member, and a friend from another forums.


It was never any specific "thing" i sought... but paths that lead me to my destination of understanding Siddhis and magick and all those claims...


When i started learning about Taijiquan and Qigong on TTB, i started applying the basics of these philosophies and "inventing my own" practice.... which is and has been and will remain a perpetual and eternal "work in progress"... even if i should learnto master a rain dance and move on to teach it to others, it would never stop being a work in progress and a learning pursuit...


Tao without the ism is pretty much THE example of my statement "Truth is self evident", whereas TaoISM is a discussion of Tao...

Some of course take that to the level of religious indoctrination, but all things can reach that point: Look at star trek.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:16 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:When i started learning about Taijiquan and Qigong on TTB, i started applying the basics of these philosophies and "inventing my own" practice....  which is and has been and will remain a perpetual and eternal "work in progress"...    even if i should learnto master a rain dance and move on to teach it to others, it would never stop being a work in progress and a learning pursuit...

Tao without the ism is pretty much THE example of my statement "Truth is self evident", whereas TaoISM is a discussion of Tao...

Some of course take that to the level of religious indoctrination, but all things can reach that point: Look at star trek.
Gosh you got brainwashed by false leading.. but well, all I can say is, you don't get anywhere near Taoism yet, cuz what you learn are not Taoism exclusives. Not meaning to be mean, but I am just clarifying this is my point of view only. You don't need to agree or disagree or anything.

What I mean by Taoism stuff, are things that are "Taoism" only. Meaning things you can only learn in Taoism. Chi Kung, Tai Chi and those literacy stuff like Meng Zi, Chuang Zi etc.. are all not Taoism. They are martial arts, chi kung is health preserving arts, and others are pure literacy textbooks. None of those are Taoist invention or even rooted from Taoism. The worse thing is, if you pick up a book of Tao Te Ching in English and start to have sex with it, gosh, you will be totally misled into vagueness and shit. Those are so horrible because people who translate them don't even know what the hell they are talking about, then lies cover lies, and you totally got dragged further and further away from the real thing. Remember, Taoism is rooted from Chinese, then language, and I don't see how you can understand that better than those who read all the Chinese text.

The thing is, we DO have Taoism stuff that are exclusive in Taoism, and you might not have heard or even been able to touch them before, because the fact is, Taoism stuff are not taught to the outsiders nor promoted much. Most of the time, it is the westerners who wanted to know, but the masters out there might lack the language to be able to teach. Even you can speak Chinese, the chance of bumping into a real genuine guy is not really big, since the market is filled with scam cults and movie-influenced promotions.

I am not joking, but even you say the name Mao Shan, people will only make connections with the movies (even Asian), with those Mao Shan Shen Gong (which is a scam cult and not Taoism at all, they are rooted from the White Lotus Religion, which is originated from Pursian and mixed with tons of shit in the middle, and later became a CULT as labelled by the government due to their evil actions). Mao Shan, the genuine one, is very seldom known or promoted.... because the movies doesn't present those boring stuff.

You see, that's why I say to people all the time - if you really WANT to know about Taoism, first thing to know is how to tell what IS Taoism and what is not. The Tao Bums forum have very little Taoism stuff there, most of the people are talking about Chinese literacy, Buddhism, or other irrelevant things only. That's also why I don't like Tao Bums at all. It's really, not my place.

Anyway, I just expressed my POW, it's not anything for you to agree or not, but I do want to say what I see and think. I feel like seeing people who say they are doing "Art" and all these people do are randomly tossing chopsticks into a pile, throwing paint on the wall, and stuff like that and calling it art. You know, for a true artist who really do know what art is about, seeing this kind of trend is a real disastrous scenario.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 am

pit your brainwashing against mine, your words mean nothing compared to my practice.


You really believe i know nothing of what i speak? You probably know better than i do...


WANT is irrelevant. if i NEED to learn about taoism, tao will come to me with on effort on my part to find it.

WANT, DESIRE, CRAVING... these have no usefulness in my cultivation.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:45 am

BTW, POW is an acronym for prisoner of war, not point of view Wink Laughing SORRY, i jsut got a giggle out of that... n_~


And you know what? I would probably gain nothing from you or your lineage if i was not meeting you face to face anyways, so dont struggle too much here! Laughing


Not that i dont care, i am honestly interested in what do you have to offer, but i am also not recognizing any necessity to seek your teachings either Laughing

No, im not asking you to inspire any necessity either Laughing just sayin'
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:24 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:BTW, POW is an acronym for prisoner of war, not point of view WinkLaughing  SORRY, i jsut got a giggle out of that...  n_~

And you know what?   I would probably gain nothing from you or your lineage if i was not meeting you face to face anyways, so dont struggle too much here! Laughing

Not that i dont care, i am honestly interested in what do you have to offer, but i am also not recognizing any necessity to seek your teachings either Laughing

No, im not asking you to inspire any necessity either :lol:just sayin'

Laughing  I don't see why you mentioned this thing a few times? What the difference from internet and face to face? What are you trying to relate to here?

That's the problem here now, I always speaks with too much information even I am not trying anything. If you realized my websites, blog, youtube, you will know that I had put up thousnad of pages in a few years and that is my way of doing things. I can't stop working, typing and my mouth non-stop spitting out knowledge even I am not trying to. My student Tin Yang (Yoda) said that I am like a machine! (on his blog)

So the thing is.. if you don't want me to speak so much - forget it, there isn't a way to cure my "problem"! No 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:58 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:WANT, DESIRE, CRAVING...  these have no usefulness in my cultivation.
Sigh, terminology failed again, or language problem with me. The word "cultivation" is strictly used in Tin Yat Lineage for "just cultivations" and not "experiencing" or other things. Our definition of "cultivation" relates to the chinese word of Sau-Lin 修練 which means a "practice" of some sorts for really training for something, some purpose, some stuff to gain etc, and that we all know what they are in the lineage. But your version of "cultivation" is more like "experience" and "process" which is not cultivation like what I mentioned above.

It's okay, language is a big barrier sometimes, but time will allow us to know each others better. Laughing 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 pm

you assume too many facts not in evidence. i speak soundly. you do not appear to express the ability to listen to what is BEING SAID, rather than what you WANT TO HEAR.



Case in point, you accuse me of identifying human beings with unliving and inanimate objects. you've listened to nothing i have said.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:you assume too many facts not in evidence.  i speak soundly.  you do not appear to express the ability to listen to what is BEING SAID, rather than what you WANT TO HEAR.

Case in point, you accuse me of identifying human beings with unliving and inanimate objects.    you've listened to nothing i have said.
Nope I did not. But you looked at Taoism like scientist, due to western education system influence, and so you totally misunderstood my point, and I am like talking to a wall only. Mind you that, Taoism, the whole thing, is rooted in Chinese language originally. If you said what I highlighted.. see? if you really do think I am accusing you to identifying whatever you said, then you truly isn't going to find what Taoism is about too.

But of course, you can disagree, to a man who lived a life in Taoism.

Just like a kid telling a cop he doesn't know about guns and crime, well, sure, come back and chat again when you are over 20, maybe you will understand.
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mak Jo Si wrote:
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:And lastly, all i did was offer you BOTH a chance to restart this whole thing, gain refreshed perspective, and possibly bring the whole thing to a conclusion.

you BOTH rejected my offer, you are BOTH equally guilty for what so ever either of your problems are: it's strictly betwen you two, but you both brought it here without my help.

If you dont want anyone to help resolve your conflict, stop bringing it up.
Your example still fail because you see human being like dead objects, and not human being. I suggest you speak in a more "normal" way and stop trying to use other things as metaphors or comparison. The problem is, facing problems DIRECTLY is the Taoist style, which means, directly as in we don't loop around to say things. Just purely - say it.

I wasn't "already burning" when I enter the forum. If you realized that I wasn't here for that StandsForTruth or the WiseTaoBuddy guy. I don't even expect them to come nor wanted them to come. But if they come, I don't fear, or even care. The thing is, you seems the be the one that cares eh?  Maybe the moderator should, but you don't seems to be one though. If you just left yourself out of the "fire" and let it be, maybe it will resolve by itself too, so why you need to introduce new elements and WANT things to go your way?

You THINK that things can restart, reset and resolve like that.  Can someone kill your father, rape your mother, and then reset and restart just because they say sorry? Please use human logic, you are escaping from reality here my friend. You didn't choose which side to stand on, because we never tell you to, but then, you stand too strongly on your own, wanting your own way, and stubbornly think your way will work, while you forgot the reality and facts that we are human being, not robots. If one can rape your mom, kill your dad, and you can still eat steak with them and joke around, I can only see a man-like-object with no integrity. Therefore, "it" doesn't earn my respect at all, worse than a dog or a log. tongue 

No, you're right, you did not type that bolded text.
Our behavior is/are self evident truths. I will leave you to yours.
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Tin Yee on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:39 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

You have a unique style of writing! I have to admit that I do not understand what you are trying to say every time. Do you communicate with people in plain English at all...? I'm no native English speaker. Your ideas are certainly interesting but it'd be much easier for me if they are put in plain English... Wink
avatar
Tin Yee

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 am

I really think and believe there is miscommunication going on with me and "Die Hard Trojan Von Nut" (what a long name..) and I admit he is driving me nuts too because I really think we got a big problem here with communication. I admit that my English is not top notch but I do business in English for many years already, which I believe I am "okay" for normal communications.... man, this guy is pretty challenging!

I suggest that if people want to really "talk" with me, I prefer plain English the best, and at least, we can avoid miscommunication, frustration and even.. whatever. Very Happy 

Afterall, a forum is place with people, interacting and communicating,...
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:44 pm

My grandmother had a big thing about proper english, so i was speaking fluently by the time i was 2.

This is no big deal (to me) because im used to it, but imagine my shock when i meet 5 year old kids who cannot even properly pronounce "th", as in Three, or That.

My mom's got a cousin who teaches English as a second language in Portland as well Smile


My vocabulary oftentimes exceeds my memory. there are many times in live conversation which i will abruptly stop! Because the word that fits perfectly and flows with everything i have been saying is forgotten! I will forget meaningless words sometimes... can only keep so many of them i guess! Laughing

It's ridiculous actually... you cant tell i do it online, because it's all condensed posting - instant submission... but there are times i will stop everything, just so i can recall a single word... its actually quite crippling.

In fact..! There is a good parody of this exact... er... "thing" in the DLC of New Vegas, Old World Blues, where one of the crazy scientists replaces "forgotten" words...

Reasons became Raisins, quite became quiet.. simple things.

My favorite quote might be "Your brain really is quiet special" Laughing



So... er, anyways, im not the mad scientist replacing words on the fly just so i can maintain fluid conversation Razz In person, i dont have a chance to look over my words and fine tune them Laughing and if there's a word i "need" to use and cant think of, well that entire train of thought will essentially be derailed and lost. Razz

Forums are easier for communication for many reasons...

First and foremost is my hearing loss is irrelevant! Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Tin Yee wrote:Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

You have a unique style of writing! I have to admit that I do not understand what you are trying to say every time.  Do you  communicate with people in plain English at all...? I'm no native English speaker.  Your ideas are certainly interesting but it'd be much easier for me if they are put in plain English... Wink

Laughing i do try to be a little easier to understand, but have a bad habit of being "creative" with my every expression.... or most of them anyways Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Laughing "Die Hard Trojan Von Nut", can I call you "Nut" to simplify your name a bit for the sake of laziness in typing? lol! 
avatar
Mak Jo Si

Posts : 380
Join date : 2013-08-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm too insane for "Nut". "Nuts" can maintain a job and start a cult Laughing

"Diehard" might actually be a little more appropriate, but the joke is actually supposed to be "Die Hard"...
However, in German, the name means "The hard Trojan, from nut" So its not just funny, it's dirty, vulgar, and perverted innuendo. Wink

Also, trojans are condoms. This name has a lot more potency... er potential... than at first glance Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Tin Yee on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:56 pm

[quote="Die Hard Trojan Von Nut"]
Tin Yee wrote:Die Hard Trojan Von Nut


Laughing i do try to be a little easier to understand, but have a bad habit of being "creative" with my every expression....   or most of them anyways Laughing
XD hahahahhaha good to know! I love creative works but my brain works faster with technical texts...!

avatar
Tin Yee

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:44 pm

technical stuff is a recital... i never could remember my lines, so i ad lib! Laughing
avatar
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My personal experience of the war again the scum and scam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum