Fun stuff to share.. videos of "Taoism" BS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun stuff to share.. videos of "Taoism" BS

Post by Mak Jo Si on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 am

hey all

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

copy and paste the above as URL on your browser, you see a youtube playist with 38 episode of this TV series in "Chinese" but then you can watch it abit with just the graphics, the 2nd episode got some fighting and battles going on..

amazing eh? Well ya, there are 40 episodes before this series start.. here is the "PART A"

The 2 combine to "Fung Sun Bong 封神榜" the Tales of Gods. This is a TV series that is made from novel, and that novel is very very old.. it dates back to the Ming Dynasty of China, which is over thousand years old.. and the thing is, this novel is fun to read, or even fun to watch (the TV show) but it is really.. just fictional.  

The story or novel is based on real politics, history and give it a twist with Taoism and some mixed Buddhism and whatever cool the author likes to add into. You can see a LOT of magic there going on. Watch it first and see if you want to know why I posted this for you guys!

I think my student Tin Yang got a version with English subs, I wonder if he still got that link to buy the series? (Tin Yang = Yoda)

For more information, please read:
Mak Jo Si

View user profile http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top